Lahja name meaning
What does Lahja mean?
Finnish name Lahja bestowed upon both genders, used majorly in Finnish, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Lahja is "Gift".
How do I pronounce Lahja?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Lahja is lah-yuh.
Variants of LahjaNames that rhyme with Lahja
How popular is the name Lahja?
Lahja is a common baby name in Namibia and Finland while it is somewhat familiar in Sweden. According to our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been named Lahja globally.
Lahja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Lahja
You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Looking for names similar to Lahja? Please go through the following names
- Gylla is equivalent of Gyða in Old Norse language
- Rothmar mostly is used in Danish and Old Danish is a baby boy name. Rothmar is Danish equivalent of Hróðmarr
- Atsa is used majorly in Finnish, Danish and Greenlandic, Atsa means "Aunt, Fathers Sister", a girl name is of Greenlandic origin
- Kirstiina is equivalent of Kirstîna in Greenlandic language. Also Kirstiina is Finnish form of Kirstina
- Gammal is Swedish form of Gamall
Sibling Names for Lahja
Lahja is a beautiful name with lots of cultural significance. Here are some great sibling names that pair well with Lahja:
Sister for Lahja
For a brother
Famous people named Lahja
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lahja
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- Finnish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God