Almeta meaning and origin
Old vintage sounding and Desirable Almeta notably is used in Spanish is a girl name came from Latin. Almeta is version of old vintage sounding and desirable Almeda. Almeda's meaning is Princess, Goal Directed and Scholarly came from Latin and Celtic. Also. Almeta is version of darling Mette. Mette is short version of Mechthild. Mette is equivalent of Matilda in German language. Also Mette is German equivalent of Mechthilde. Mette is also Danish cognate of Merete.
Variants of AlmetaNames that rhyme with Almeta
Popularity of Almeta
Almeta is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1884 and was last seen in 1988, during its 90 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1910, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 845 on girl names chart when 69 babies were named Almeta. There are over 2241 babies that have been given the name Almeta in United States. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Almeta?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You believe life's to have fun. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Looking for a name like Almeta? Please go through the following names
- Piedad - Unfamiliar Piedad has its origin in Latin language aimed at baby girls which is used substantially in Spanish, meaning of Piedad is "Beloved and Lover". Piedad is derived from Pia.
- Wilberto - Odd boy name Wilberto is substantially used in Spanish which came from Germanic, meaning of Wilberto is "Will-bright, Will and Desire". Wilberto is resulted from Wilbert.
- Crucita means Cross is notably used in Spanish and is rooted from Spanish is used as a girl name. Crucita is short form of Cruz.
- Joaquin - Trendy and Evergreen unisex name Joaquin is dominantly used in Spanish has its roots in Hebrew, Joaquin means "Yahweh Will Establish or God Judges On". On baby boy chart, illustrous Joaquin managed to reach 347 in year 2018 in United States
- Adoración - Used mainly in Spanish, Adoración is originated from Spanish and is bestowed upon girls, Adoración means "Adoration"
Namesakes of Almeta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Almeta
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Dancer
- Baby Names that mean Might
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Struggle