Godtfred meaning and origin
Godtfred is another transcription of Gottfred. Gottfred is form of Gottfrid.
Variants of GodtfredNames that rhyme with Godtfred
Popularity of Godtfred
Godtfred is a familiar baby name in Norway. At least, 100 people globally have carried Godtfred as their given name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions according to our research.
Godtfred in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Godtfred
You like to get things done without delay. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Most people enjoy having you around. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people.
Parents who liked Godtfred, loved these names
- Aliz - Unconventional Aliz came from Hebrew language bestowed upon both genders and is used commonly in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Aliz is "Happy"
- Eigill - Boy name Eigill is notably used in Norwegian and Danish. Eigill is form of Egil in Norwegian language
- Hildeborg is Nordic cognate of Hildiburg
- Eldri - Used in Danish and Finnish, Eldri is used as a girl name. Eldri is Norwegian equivalent of Eldrid
- Via is Norwegian equivalent of Vidar
Namesakes of Godtfred
- Godtfred Holmvang, Norwegian decathlete and skier
- Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, managing director of The Lego Group