Cristy name meaning
On This Page
What does Cristy mean?
Cristy means Form of Christopher, Christ-bearer, Anointed or Abbreviation of Christine is originated from Latin is a unisex name is used chiefly in Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and English. Cristy is a version of ever lasting, biblical and lofty Christina.
Christina is version of biblical and enduring Christiana. Christina is resulted from Christine. Christina is a feminine version of Christian. Christina is form of Christiane in Greek language. Christina's meaning is The Anointed One and Form of Christopher has origin in Latin.
Is the name Cristy suitable for a newborn?
Cristy is a unique and charming name that holds a special significance to those who follow the Christian faith. As a baby name, it evokes feelings of warmth, love, and devotion to God.
The name Cristy has a distinctly Latin origin and carries the meaning of being a follower of Christ. It is often associated with individuals who are compassionate, kind-hearted, and have a strong sense of morality.
Parents who choose the name Cristy for their baby girl are likely drawn to its spiritual connotations and timeless appeal. Overall, Cristy is a beautiful and meaningful name that holds a special place in the hearts of many families around the world.
How do I pronounce Cristy?
Three syllabled Cristy is most commonly pronounced as c-ris-ty. cr(i)-sty is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Cristy
Christina, Christiana, Christiane, Carsta, Chrystel, Kristin, Christene, Anachristina, Christinamarie, Christianah, Stiane, Christian, Karsta, Christa, Chrystell, Crystal, Krystal, Kristín, Chrystene, AnnaNames that rhyme with Cristy
How popular is the name Cristy?
Cristy was a common name in United States. Over 8130 babies have been named Cristy since 1944. At the peak of its usage in 1978,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 84 years.
Moreover, the first name has been to Cristy is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1998. But Cristy is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Cristy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Cristy
You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude.
Go through the following names similar to Cristy
- Prescillia - Used specifically in French, Prescillia means "The Ancient or Antique", a baby girl name is rooted from Latin
- Peregrina - Of Latin origin, Outlandish and Contemporary Peregrina bestowed upon baby girls, Peregrina means "Stranger or Traveler" is chiefly used in English
- Ovidius - Originated from Latin, Ovidius normally bestowed upon baby boys, Ovidius means "Sheep"
- Laurinda - Origin of Anomalous Laurinda is in Latin is a girl name, meaning of Laurinda is "Laurel"
- Leoni - Meaning of Leoni is Lioness or Leo is originated from French and Latin used substantially in English, Danish and Swedish is a girl name
Sibling Names for Cristy
Looking for sibling names that pair well with Cristy? We've compiled a list of names that complement this beautiful moniker. Whether you're expecting another girl or a boy, these options are sure to inspire you in your search for the perfect name.
Names for Cristy's sister
Names for Cristy's brother
Famous people named Cristy
- Cristy Fermin, Filipino talk show host, showbiz reporter
- Cristy Lane, American country music and gospel music singer
- Cristy Coors Beasley in My Left Hand Man as Producer
- Cristy Rice in Miami Mamis Knows Best as
- Cristy Thom in Playboy: Asian Exotica as
- Cristy Joy in Facebook Fran as Actress
- Cristy Dawson in Earth Girls Are Easy as Actress
- Cristy Lee in All Girls Garage as
- Cristy Anna acted in movie Midnite Plowboy
- In 1971, Cristy Aragon played the role of N in drama movie Simbuyo.
Lists having Cristy
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Anointed