Ivi meaning and origin
Ivi's meaning is Form of Ivy, Ivy Plant, Ivy Tree, Yew or Shrub is used as a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Celtic and English is largely used in English. Ivi is a version of predominant and ever lasting Ivy. Infrequent English, Old English and Celtic Ivy, meaning of Ivy is "Ivy, Climber and An Evergreen Climbing Ornamental Plant". Ivi is celebrated on October 6th.
Variants of Ivi
View middle names that goes with Ivi like Stephany, Farrah, Reagan, Laverne, Eris, June,Names that rhyme with Ivi
Popularity of Ivi
Ivi is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Ivi is a familiar name in Brazil, Indonesia, Estonia, Bangladesh, India, Greece, Cyprus, Nigeria, Peru and Philippines. According to our research, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Ivi around the globe.
Ivi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ivi?
Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. You lack adventure.
Looking for a name like Ivi? Please go through the following names
- Raegan - Originated from Celtic and English, Famed Raegan is used majorly in English, Raegan means "Child of the Small Ruler or Descendant of the Little King" is aimed at both genders
- Kase - Origin of Well-Liked Kase is in Germanic and Celtic, meaning of Kase is "Casey" used as a baby boy name is used in English and Danish
- Finian - Uncustomary Finian is used in Finnish, Danish and English is a boy name, Finian means "Blonde or White" came from Celtic
- Maellenn is originated from Celtic, Maellenn means "Prince or Lord"
- Brenno - The boy name Brenno is dominantly used in Portuguese, Brenno means "Brennus" came from Celtic
Namesakes of Ivi
- Ivi Eenmaa, Estonian politician