Jac meaning and origin
Majorly used in Finnish, Danish, Welsh and Swedish unexpected choice, Jac has origin in English is used as a baby boy name. Jac is version of biblical and admired Jax. Jax is a form of evergreen, biblical and prominent Jack. Also Jax is variant of long standing and prevalent Jackson. Jax is also variant of customary Jaxon. Jax is also variant form of new Ajax. Jax's meaning is Masculine Form of the Greek Name Hyacinth Alas, Yahweh is Gracious and Son of Jack has origin in Hebrew and English.
Variants of JacNames that rhyme with Jac
Popularity of Jac
In England and Wales, Jac was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2300 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2004,. After 23 years, the name has past its prime. Jac is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 61 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 537 babies that have been given the name Jac in United States. Jac is a common name in Netherlands while somewhat familiar name in Australia, England, Canada, Malaysia, South Africa, Ghana, DR Congo, Poland, Brazil, New Zealand, Portugal and Belgium. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Jac as their given name according to our evaluation.
Jac in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Jac
You are born for so much more than you think. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are the mover and shaker of the world. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Looking for names similar to Jac? Please go through the following names
- Kyrillus notably is used in German and Finnish came from Old Greek, meaning of Kyrillus is "Lord" is used as a baby boy name
- Anuska - Used dominantly in Oriya and Kannada new-fangled and unorthodox, Anuska is used as a baby girl name and came from Hebrew, Anuska means "Grace or A Term of Endearment"
- Peppi - Contemporary unisex name Peppi is majorly used in Swedish, German and Finnish has origin in Germanic and Hebrew. Peppi is Finnish cognate of Pippi
- Virginie - Loved Virginie prevalently is used in Norwegian, Swedish and French is a girl name has its roots in Latin, meaning of Virginie is "The Virgin"
- Hanny - Largely used in Danish, Swedish and English recent and unusual, Hanny means "Favour, Happy and Mother of Samuel". Its origin is in Hebrew is used for baby girls. Hanny is shortened form of Hannah.
Namesakes of Jac
- Jac Holzman, American businessman, best known as the founder
- Jac van Steen, Dutch conductor
- Jac Arama, professional poker player of mixed English/French descent
- Jac Nellemann, former racing driver from Denmark
- Jac Weller, American college football player
- Jacqueline Jones in The Road to Hong Kong as Actress
- Jacklynn Smith in Ain't Them Bodies Saints as Actress
- Jackie Goldberg in You Must Remember This as Actress
- Jaclyn Sabogal in A Stranger Within as Actress
- Jackie Lou Blanco in Hihintayin kita sa langit as Actress
- Jac Flanders in movie Father/Son as Writer
Lists having Jac
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Welsh Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jac
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh