Jahnice meaning and origin
Origin of Uncustomary Jahnice is in Hebrew is used for girls. Jahnice is variant transcription of Janice. Janice is form of commonly accepted, biblical and immutable Jeanne. Janice is abridged form of Jane. Janice means Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful and God's Gracious Gift is used largely in English is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Jahnice
View middle names that goes with Jahnice like Vyla, Docia, Audrina, Margret, Elah, Nuan,Names that rhyme with Jahnice
Popularity of Jahnice
Jahnice is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2005. At least, 20 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Jahnice?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. You want to be the boss in every situation. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy.
You would love these names similar to Jahnice
- Yisrael means God Contends or God Rules is originated from Hebrew which is used largely in Hebrew is aimed at baby boys
- Ashimah - Girl name Ashimah means "Protector and Limitless" is of Hebrew origin. Ashimah is a resultant of Ashima.
- Jaasau - Originated from Hebrew, Jaasau means "One who Makes Goods" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Isaiah - Well-Liked and Ever lasting unisex name Isaiah means "God's Helper, God is My Salvation or The Lord Helps Me" has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Hebrew, English and Tamil. In 2018, widespread Isaiah ranked 51 on list of baby boy names in United States
- Isabela - Used largely in Spanish, English and Portuguese illustrous, Isabela means "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection" and is used for girls is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Jahnice
We could not find any notable namesake.