Maryjane name meaning
What does Maryjane mean?
Predominant and Ever lasting girl name Maryjane means "Mary or Jane", used in English is originated from English and Hebrew. Maryjane is a derivation of Jane. Jane is variant of JeanneJean. Also Jane is a version of ever lasting, biblical and pleasing Joan. Jane is shortened form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is feminine variant of John or. Jane is form of Johanna in English language. Illustrous and Conifer Jane commonly is used in Kannada and English is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Jane is "The Lord is Gracious, God is Merciful and Jehovah has been Gracious". Preeminent and All time favorite girl name Maryjane means "Mary or Jane" and is predominantly used in English is rooted from English and Hebrew languages. eminent and ceaseless Mary and eminent and ceaseless Jane are combined to form Maryjane. Jane is form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variant form of perpetual, biblical and noteworthy Joan, which itself is shortened form of names ending in "Jane", which itself is feminine variant of John or, which itself is form of Johanna in English language. Jane is form of Johanna in English language.
How do I pronounce Maryjane?
Three syllabled Maryjane is most commonly pronounced as m(a)-ryja-ne. mar(y)-jane is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Maryjane
Mary-Jane, Mary, Jane, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joan, Johanna, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Janelee
View middle names that goes with Maryjane like Ksha, Avey, Byra, Iler,Names that rhyme with Maryjane
How popular is the name Maryjane?
Maryjane used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1889 and over 12919 babies have been given the name in 120 years. When at its peak in 1923,. However after 120 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Additionally, the given name has been in Maryjane is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2000, peaked in 2009 when it ranked 3031st.
Maryjane is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Maryjane is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Nigeria. According to our research, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Maryjane around the globe.
What numerology tells about Maryjane?
When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Do you like Maryjane? Other names you would love
- Kaiden - Originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Famed Kaiden is used predominantly in English and Arabic, Kaiden means "Son of Cadán or Friend" is a gender-neutral name . Famed name Kaiden managed to bag 138th position on baby boy chart in 2018 in United States
- Jaliyah - Loved Jaliyah predominantly is used in English aimed at baby girls which of Hebrew and English origin, meaning of Jaliyah is "Aliyah"
- Caren - Used commonly in Swedish, English and Finnish eminent, Caren is originated from Old Greek and Latin, Caren means "Beloved or The Pure" is used for baby girls
- Bud means Friend, Messenger or To Puff Up used for boys used chiefly in English is originated from English
- Fitzhugh - Originated from Germanic and English, Well-Known and Enduring Fitzhugh is used chiefly in English, Fitzhugh means "Son of Hugh or Surname" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Maryjane
- Maryjane McKibbin-Schwenke in Sione's Wedding as Actress
Lists having Maryjane
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Mary