Jokubas meaning and origin
Atypical and Modern boy name Jokubas means "Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or Supplanter". Its origin is in Hebrew is largely used in Lithuanian. Jokubas is form of commonly accepted, persistent and biblical Jacob. Origin of Unexpected and Modern Jacob is in Hebrew, meaning of Jacob is "Holder of the Heel and Supplanter".
Variants of Jokubas
View middle names that goes with Jokubas like Ezey, Kenn, Orry, Tobias, Izac, Petter,Names that rhyme with Jokubas
Popularity of Jokubas
In England and Wales, Jokubas is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 1000 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 994 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Jokubas. There are over 173 babies that have been given the name Jokubas in England and Wales. Jokubas is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Jokubas is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Jokubas globally.
Jokubas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jokubas?
Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you.
Do you like Jokubas? Other names you would love
- Atierah - Originated from Hebrew, Atierah means "Prayer, Pray and Prayer or Quick or Lightening" is used as a baby girl name. Atierah is derivative of Atira.
- Chayyim - Used mainly in English and Hebrew, Chayyim means "Life" is a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Irith - Boy name Irith means "Of Wind, Scent or Lily". It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit
- Shibani - Curious girl name Shibani is dominantly used in Oriya, Assamese and Tamil has its roots in Hebrew, Shibani means "Goddess Durga"
- Rhesa - Atypical Rhesas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Rhesa is "An Affectionate Woman" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Jokubas
We could not find any notable namesake.