Kersti meaning and origin
Outlandish Latin Kersti is a baby girl name is used notably in Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Scandinavian and Norwegian. Kersti is variant of popular, biblical and eternal Christina. Christina is variant of prevalent and biblical Christiana. Christina is resultant of Christine. Christina is feminine variation of Christian. Christina is equivalent of Christiane in Greek language. Outlandish Latin Christina, meaning of Christina is "Disciple of the Christ, Disciple of Christ and Form of Christopher". Also. Kersti is a variant form of biblical and widespread Kerstin. Kerstin is variation of well-liked, conifer and biblical Christina. Also Kerstin is a version of biblical and widely accepted Kirsten. Kerstin is Scandinavian equivalent of Christine. Also Kerstin is German and Swedish equivalent of Kristin or Christine. Kerstin is also form of Kierstin in Swedish language.
Variants of KerstiNames that rhyme with Kersti
Popularity of Kersti
Kersti is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Kersti is a common name in Estonia and Sweden while somewhat familiar name in Germany, Norway and Finland. As per our estimate, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Kersti around the globe.
Kersti in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Kersti
You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. They want to be adored and loved by others. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
Parents who liked Kersti, loved these names
- Mabel - Persistent and Admired Mabel is used specifically in Norwegian, Finnish and English is a gender insensitive name and came from English, Old French and Latin, Mabel means "Gracious, Love or Lovable"
- Alpine - Atypical Alpine is used especially in English is a gender-neutral name is of Latin origin, Alpine means "White and The Element Albus Which is of the Meaning White". Alpine is derivative of Alpin.
- Roseanna - Acclaimed and Evergreen girl name Roseanna is used largely in English that of Latin origin, meaning of Roseanna is "Combination of Rose or Anna or Favour"
- Petronio - Illustrous and Conifer Petronios origin is Old Greek and Latin is a baby boy name is used majorly in Spanish and Italian. Petronio is form of Peter in Spanish language
- Christanne - Christanne's meaning is Follower of Christ or Anointed has its origin in Latin used for baby girls is used predominantly in English
Namesakes of Kersti
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kersti
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ker
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One