Kimberly name meaning
On This Page
What does Kimberly mean?
Predominantly used in Norwegian, Swedish, English, Danish and Finnish soaring and predominant, Kimberly aimed at both boys and girls which of Old English origin, meaning of Kimberly is "Cyborgs Field or Ruler".
Kimberly is variant form of preeminent Kimberley. Kimberley is variant form of The Place Name Chineburlai In Norfolk Meaning Wooldland Clearing of a Woman Called Cyneburg. Also Kimberley is a form of The Place Name Chinemarleie In Nottinghamshire Meaning Woodland Clearing of a Man Called Cynemǣr.
Customary and Mainstream In demand Kimberley is originated from Old English, Kimberley means "Land Belonging to Cyneburg, Cyneburga's Field and Cyneburga's Land".
How do I pronounce Kimberly?
kim-ber-lee is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kimberly. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., k(i)-mber-ly or kimb(e)-rly.
Variants of Kimberly
Nicknames for Kimberly
Here is the list of Probable nicknames for the baby name Kimberly:Names that rhyme with Kimberly
How popular is the name Kimberly?
Kimberly was among the n extremely popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1933 around 841093 babies have been given the first name. At the peak of its usage in 1966, it ranked 2nd when 34138 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 155 years but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 5 baby names 9 times
In England and Wales, Kimberly was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 1277 babies.
At its zenith in 1996,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In France, Kimberly was once a common name since emerging in 1956 it has been given to over 2053 babies.
When at the peak of its usage in 1997,. However after 46 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, A common name in Belgium having over 1550 recievers in 23 years of usage.
At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1995, 270 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 26th position.
Kimberly is a familiar baby name in New South Wales during its short run, it been to the top 100 names.
In 1984, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 97 on girl names chart when 81 babies were given the name Kimberly. There are over 161 babies that have been given the name Kimberly in New South Wales.
Kimberly is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1983 but could not make beyond the top 300. Over 230 people have been named Kimberly in Ireland.
During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 400 girl names. Over 247 babies in Switzerland have been named Kimberly.
Kimberly is a rare baby name in New South Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given.
There are over 161 babies that have been given the name Kimberly in New South Wales. But Kimberly is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Canada and Costa Rica.
As per our findings, over 970000 people has been named Kimberly globally.
Kimberly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kimberly
The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You lack traveling and exploring. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You don't think twice before making a decision. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Kimberly
- Miguel - Meaning of Miguel is Who is Like God? or Who is Like God is used in Swedish, Finnish and Spanish, rooted from Hebrew is given to both genders. Among baby boy names, desirable Miguel managed to reach 179 in year 2018 in United States
- Mark - Noteworthy and Enduring Marks origin is Germanic, Latin and Greek is used dominantly in Swedish and German bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Mark is "War-Like Dedicated to Mars or Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War)"
- Taylor - Taylor's meaning is Modeled on a Family Name, One who Cuts Cloth or Cutter of Cloth used for both sexes that of Old French origin is used largely in English and English
- Steven - Meaning of Steven is The Crowned or Crowning is used prevalently in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Finnish. It is rooted from Old Greek is given to both sexes
- Trevor - The famous unisex name Trevor is of Welsh origin, Trevor means "Prudent or Great Settlement" is commonly used in English and Welsh
Middle names for Kimberly
These familiar and modern middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Kimberly .
View more middle names that goes with Kimberly.
Famous people named Kimberly
- Kimberly Quinn, American journalist
- Kimberly Severson, highly successful international equestrian
- Kimberly Hahn, Catholic apologist and author
- Kimberly Glasco, Canadian ballerina
- Kimberly M. Blaeser, Wisconsin Poet Laureate 2015-2016
- Kimberly Colen, children's book author for the Scholastic book company
- Kimberly Warner-Cohen, American novelist
- Kimberly Wilkerson, beauty pageant contestant from Gillette, Wyoming
- Kimberly Johnson, American poet and Renaissance scholar
- Kimberly Beck, former American actress and model
- Kimberly McCullough, American actress, television director and dancer
- Kimberly Goss, American singer and keyboardist
- Kimberly Caldwell, American singer, actress and television hostess,
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, American television news personality and attorney
- Kimberly Bergalis, American woman
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley, American actress
- Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
- Kimberly Peirce, American feature film director, best
- Kimberly Page, American former professional wrestling personality
- Kimberly Tomes, beauty queen from Texas
- Kimberly Stewart, American socialite, television personality, model
- Kimberly Elise, American film and television actress
- Kimberly Wyatt, American singer, dancer, dance judge
- Kimberly Clarice Aiken, was Miss America 1994
- Kimberly Hampton, Captain in the United States Army and the first female military pilot
- Kimberly Foster, American actress
- Kimberly Dozier, contributing writer to 'The Daily Beast' and a contributor to CNN
- Kimberly Pressler, American sports reporter, businesswoman
- Kimberly Brooks, American actress
- Kimberly Mason, Australian Rhythmic Gymnast
- Kimberly Rogers, Canadian woman whose suicide
- Kimberly Carson, pornographic actress
- Kimberly A. Lightford, Democratic member of the Illinois Senate
- Kimberly Po, former professional tennis player
- Kimberly Kevon Williams, American actress
- Kimberly Ann Moore, United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Kimberly Willis Holt, American writer of children's literature
- Kimberly Osorio, American journalist, writer, author
- Kimberly Navarro, American former competitive ice dancer
- Kimberly Hunt, San Diego news reporter, chief anchor
- Kimberly Barber, Canadian mezzo-soprano and vocal pedagogue
- Kimberly Casiano, Puerto Rican businesswoman
- Kimberly Scott, American actress
- American pornographic actress, director
Lists having Kimberly
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kim
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (1999)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1988)
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Fortress