Patrica name meaning
On This Page
What does Patrica mean?
Popular unisex name Patrica is originated from Latin is used chiefly in English language. Patrica is variant form of unfading and celebrated Patricia. Patricia is an effeminate version of Patricius. Of Latin origin, Popular Patricia, Patricia means "Noble Patrician and Nobleman".
How do I pronounce Patrica?
The three syllabled name Patrica is commonly pronounced as p(a)-tri-ca. The other ways to say the name is pat-rica.
Variants of PatricaNames that rhyme with Patrica
How popular is the name Patrica?
Patrica was a common name in United States. Over 9154 babies have been named Patrica since 1911. When at the peak of its usage in 1950,. After 100 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Patrica is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Patrica is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, England and Australia.
At least, 210000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Patrica?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. When it comes to your career, you don't make it your priority but see it as something you must do to survive. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Patrica? Read these names too
- Amor - Meaning of Amor is Prosperity, Long Life or Love came from Latin, English and Arabic used as a unisex name is notably used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish
- Viridiana - The widely accepted unisex name Viridiana means "God of Nature or Veridis" and is used in Spanish and Italian is originated from Latin language
- Graciana - Far-out Graciana notably is used in Portuguese and Spanish came from Latin and English, meaning of Graciana is "Gratus" is used as a baby girl name
- Roseann - Meaning of Roseann is Favor or Grace used for girls which originated from Latin and English is primarily used in English
- Lucya - Of Latin origin, Anomalous and Contemporary Lucya is used as a girl name, Lucya means "Bright Born At Daybreak, Shining and Bringer of Light" is dominantly used in Polish. Lucya is derivation of Lucy.
Middle names for Patrica
Here are some in vogue and lovely middle names we think go great with Patrica, we've got you covered with these in vogue and lovely middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Patrica.
Famous people named Patrica
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Patrica
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -rica
- Girl names that starts with Pat
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Patrician
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Nobleman