Marisela name meaning
On This Page
What does Marisela mean?
Marisela means María or Celia has its origin in Latin, Spanish and Italian given to both boys and girls is used principally in Spanish and English. Marisela is English and Spanish equivalent of Maricela.
Also Marisela is English equivalent of Maris. Also Marisela is English and Spanish equivalent of Marisa.
How is Marisela regarded as a baby name?
Marisela is regarded as an adorable and unique baby girl name. It has Latin origins and means 'Star of the sea'. It evokes a sense of adventure, serenity and beauty, making it a popular name for many girls around the world.
Parents who choose this name for their daughter typically envision her having success, independence and unique style. The versatility of the name allows parents to associate it with any context they wish, making it even more special to them.
Marisela is associated with femininity and confidence, qualities which are highly desirable in modern society.
How do I pronounce Marisela?
m(a)-rise-la is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Marisela. The name can also be pronounced as mar(i)-sela.
Variants of MariselaNames that rhyme with Marisela
How popular is the name Marisela?
Marisela used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1945 and over 10079 babies have been given the name in 77 years. At the peak of its usage in 1985,.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 77 years. Moreover, the name has been to But Marisela is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Venezuela, Cuba and Colombia.
According to our findings, over 160000 babies have been named Marisela globally.
Numerological aspects of Marisela
People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Looking for a name like Marisela? Please go through the following names
- Milan - Frequently Used and Venerable unisex name Milan is originated from Old Slavic and Czech, meaning of Milan is "Union or Love" is used largely in Bengali, Faroese and Hindi
- Diviana - Rarefied and Contemporary Diviana came from Latin and Indoeuropean languages is used as a baby girl name and is largely used in English, meaning of Diviana is "Divine, of a God with Indo-European Roots, *Deiwos = Sky, Day or Shining"
- Camillus - Far-out Camillus mostly is used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish languages has its origin in Latin and Etruscan, meaning of Camillus is "Honorable Born or Attendant At Religious Services" is a baby boy name
- Amédeo - Of Latin origin, Amédeo means "Loved By God"
- Domitienne came from Latin, meaning of Domitienne is "House"
Middle names for Marisela
These are the familiar and attractive middle names that we love for the name Marisela.
View more middle names that goes with Marisela.
Famous people named Marisela
- Marisela, American singer
- Marisela Berti in Doña Bárbara as Actress
- Marisela Buitriago in Gata salvaje as Actress
- Marisela González in Gran lanzamiento as Actress
- Marisela Gonzales in Dangerous Minds as Actress
- Marisela Zumbado in The DUFF as Actress
- Marisela Morales Ibáñez was born on March 1, 1970 in Ciudad de Mé xico. She is a lawyer graduated in law from the National Autonomous University of Mexico with a master's degree in criminal sciences from the National Institute of Penal Sciences.
- Marisela Esqueda is noted for her acting in TV series Villa Alegre
- Marisela Puicón portrayed the key role of Meche in 2014 drama film Climas.
Lists having Marisela
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Girl names that ends with -ela