Manca meaning and origin
Used notably in Slovenian, Manca is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Hebrew, Manca means "Bitterness".
Variants of Manca
View middle names that goes with Manca like Hine, Lete, Kimora,Names that rhyme with Manca
Popularity of Manca
Manca is a common baby name in Slovenia while it is somewhat familiar in Italy, India and Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 4000 babies have been named Manca globally.
What numerology tells about Manca?
There's not a problem you cannot solve. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are always open to experience something new. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions.
Looking for names similar to Manca? Please go through the following names
- Orpha - Originated from Hebrew, Well-Known and Conifer Orpha means "Full Head of Hair" which is used in English is a girl name . Cherished name Orpha managed to bag 451st position on the list of baby girl names in 1917 in United States
- Ashima - Unusual Ashima primarily is used in Malayalam and Sikh, meaning of Ashima is "Limitless or Protector" is a girl name is originated from Hebrew
- Jerusha - Jerusha's meaning is Married has origin in Hebrew and is majorly used in Tamil and Hindi is used as a girl name
- Bathia principally is used in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Bathia is "Daugther of Yahweh" is a baby girl name
- Maresha - Uncommon unisex name Maresha came from Hebrew, specifically used in Hebrew, meaning of Maresha is "Summit"
Namesakes of Manca
We could not find any notable namesake.