Marielle name meaning
On This Page
What does Marielle mean?
Unheard-of Marielle is used principally in Danish, Finnish, English, French, Swedish and Norwegian has its origin in Hebrew, Marielle means "Bitterness, Drop or Sea" is a girl name . Marielle is version of desirable and biblical Mary.
Mary is English form of Maria. Also Mary is form of Maria in English language. Infrequent Mary's origin is Egyptian and Hebrew, meaning of Mary is "Mother of Jesus Christ, Sea of Bitterness and Wished-for Child".
Marielle is a variant of recently mainstream, biblical and prominent Mariel. Mariel is variant form of everlasting and eminent Muriel. Also Mariel is a form of biblical and popular Marielle. Mariel is derivation of Mary.
Mariel is a shortened form of Mariella. Also Mariel is shortened form of Mary. Mariel is English equivalent of Marielle. Mariel means Beautiful and Wished-for Child has its origin in Hebrew and Celtic.
Marielle is abridged form of Marie. Marie is version of in fashion in fashion, customary and biblical Maria. Marie is equivalent of Mary in Czech, German and French languages. Also Marie is Danish and Norwegian form of Maria.
Origin of Offbeat Marie is in Hebrew, meaning of Marie is "Bitter, Wished-for Child and Sea of Bitterness".. Marielle is celebrated on August 15th.
How do I pronounce Marielle?
The two syllabled name Marielle is pronounced, m(a)-rielle. The other ways to say the name is mari(el)-le.
Variants of MarielleNames that rhyme with Marielle
How popular is the name Marielle?
Marielle was a popular name in France. Over 16768 babies have been given the moniker in 115 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1964, it ranked 65th when 1342 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 115 years. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 6 times In United States, Marielle was once a common name since emerging in 1920 it has been given to over 3828 babies.
When at the peak of its usage in 1995,. However after 64 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Marielle is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 3000.
It had a short run of 5 years on Belgium girl names chart. Marielle is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. But Marielle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 30000 have the name.
As per our evaluation, over 50000 babies have been bestowed Marielle around the globe.
Marielle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Marielle
You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Positive energy adores your spirit. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Marielle
- Madelene - Noteworthy and Ceaseless Madelenes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Madelene is "Variant of Madeleine or From the High Tower" and a baby girl name is used especially in Swedish and Danish
- Thomson - Meaning of Thomson is Twin and Gemini has origin in Aramaic is used as a boy name. Thomson is derivation of Thomas.
- Rebecka - Rebecka's meaning is To Bind or To Tie used for baby girls used prevalently in Norwegian and Swedish is originated from Hebrew
- Melchor - Outlandish Melchor is originated from Old Persian and Hebrew, Melchor means "King (Yahweh) is Light" and is used predominantly in Tagalog and Spanish is used for baby boys
- Michella - Anomalous Michella is originated from English and Hebrew is used chiefly in Danish and Swedish, Michella means "Who is Like God?" is used in general as a baby girl name
Famous people named Marielle
- Marielle de Sarnez, French politician
- Marielle Goitschel, former French alpine skier
- Marielle Young in The Shame Game as Actress
- Marielle Vigneau-Britt in Hartigan & Murray as Actress
- Marielle Holland in Louder Than Bombs as Actress
- Marielle de Rocca-Serra in Roundabout American as Actress
- Marielle Gautier in Ich bin eine Tata as Director
- Marielle Jaffe in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief as Actress
- Marielle Heller in A Walk Among the Tombstones as Actress
- Marielle Bernard in movie Les grands enfants as Actress
Lists having Marielle
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Girl names that ends with -elle
- Popular Girl Names in France (1969)
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Sea