Merjem meaning and origin
Merjem means Bitterness has origin in Hebrew, largely used in Serbo-Croatian is used as a girl name.
Variants of MerjemNames that rhyme with Merjem
Popularity of Merjem
Merjem is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 600. Over 127 people have been named Merjem in Switzerland. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Merjem around the globe.
Merjem in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Merjem
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Your overall health is great. If your name ends with letter M, it reveals your passion for books, travel, and solitude, exploring nature.
Parents who liked Merjem, loved these names
- Magdolna means Of Magdala is of Hebrew origin chiefly used in Hungarian is bestowed upon girls
- Golds - Girl name Golds is majorly used in English, Golds means "Gilded or Gold" has origin in Hebrew
- Zako - Zako's meaning is Whom Jehovah Remembered and God has My Recalls is used largely in Hungarian that of Hebrew origin is a baby boy name. Zako is resulted from Zachary.
- Gabby - Origin of Outlandish Gabby is in Hebrew, meaning of Gabby is "Hero of God or Sound of God" aimed at both genders is used in Finnish, English and Hindi
- Johnson - Persistent and Prevalent Johnson is used primarily in English and Tamil aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew, Johnson means "Son of John or Variant of the John". Loved Johnson ranked at 443 position in 1906 in baby boy names list in United States
Namesakes of Merjem
We could not find any notable namesake.