Jaina meaning and origin
Mainly used in Kannada, Oriya, English, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi far-out, Jaina has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jaina is "The Lord is Gracious, Has Shown Favor, Ganga River, Good Character, Gift of God or Victory" is a baby girl name . Jaina is form of prominent, biblical and immutable Jane. Jane is a version of JeanneJean. Also Jane is version of desirable and biblical Joan. Jane is abridged form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variation of John or. Jane is equivalent of Johanna in English language. Jane's meaning is The Lord is Gracious, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in Tamil and Kannada.
Variants of Jaina
Jainah, Jane, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joan, Johanna, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Jeanne, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Ioana, Jovanka, Joanthony, Joanna, Ióan, Hansi, Jona, Acia, Asiamarie, Aisha, Jennye, Jennielee, Guinevere, Gwenhwyfar, Genevieve, Jenny, Hana, Hanka, Anna, Janael, Mary-Jane, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary
View middle names that goes with Jaina like Melodie, Gaye, Stine,Names that rhyme with Jaina
Popularity of Jaina
Jaina used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1963 and over 1789 babies have been given the name in 40 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2014,. After 40 years, the name has past its prime. Jaina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 149 babies in England and Wales have been named Jaina. In France, it has been in use since 1985 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 130 people have been named Jaina in France.
But Jaina is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Jaina around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jaina
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You can't stand people without a purpose. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine.
Other names similar to Jaina, for soon-to-be-parents
- Menchu - Girl name Menchu is largely used in Spanish. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Menchu is "Garden Orchard and Garden". Menchu is an abridged form of Carmen.
- Myke - Unorthodox Myke is originated from Hebrew is used majorly in English aimed at baby boys, Myke means "Who is Like God?, Who is Like God and Like the Lord". Myke is short form of Michael.
- Jasey - Prominent and All time favorite unisex name Jasey is used majorly in Polish is of Hebrew origin. Jasey is Polish cognate of Jane
- Elischa - Origin of Elischa is in Hebrew, meaning of Elischa is "God has Helped or God is Help" and is largely used in German is used as a baby boy name
- Isuf - Isuf's meaning is He (God) Will Add is originated from Hebrew and is used largely in Albanian is used for boys
Namesakes of Jaina
- Jaina Lee Ortiz in The After as Actress
Lists having Jaina
- Girl names beginning with J
- Hebrew Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean Ganga
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Victory