Shabb meaning and origin
Boy name Shabb is used in Arabic and Sindhi languages, meaning of Shabb is "Young".Names that rhyme with Shabb
Popularity of Shabb
Shabb is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Shabb
You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Parents who liked Shabb, loved these names
- Sohim - Sohim's meaning is Beautiful or Handsome is used chiefly in Gujarati and Bengali is a boy name
- Arwa means Mountain Gazelle or Fresh is a gender-neutral name has its roots in Arabic is used in Marathi and Malayalam
- Baaz - Boy name Baaz is mostly used in Punjabi and Arabic, meaning of Baaz is "Falcon, Eagle or To Play an Instrument"
- Muafa - Boy name Muafa means "Name of a Man who Travelled Extensively to Find Hadith" is used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Wali means Who Lives In the Proximity of God, Governor or Lord used for both sexes, used predominantly in Bengali and Hindi is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Shabb
We could not find any notable namesake.