Teija meaning and origin
Of Old Greek origin, New-fangled and Unwonted Teija is used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian is bestowed upon baby girls. Teija is form of ever lasting and widely accepted Dorothy. Dorothy is variation of biblical and darling Dorothea. Dorothy is English form of Dorothea. Meaning of Dorothy is Gift and God and Gift of God is rooted from Old Greek. Teija is equivalent of Tea in Finnish language.
Variants of TeijaNames that rhyme with Teija
Popularity of Teija
Teija is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions as per our evaluation.
Teija in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Teija
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Teija
- Patra - Origin of Anomalous Patra is in Old Greek, meaning of Patra is "A Leaf", a gender insensitive name is used specifically in Hindi, Hindi and Sanskrit
- Andras - Prevalently used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish unheard-of, Andras is rooted from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Andras is "Man or Manly" is aimed at boys
- Cléo - Cléo's meaning is Green is originated from Greek
- Euclid - Meaning of Euclid is Intelligent is of Old Greek origin is a boy name
- Margrét is used mainly in Danish, Old Norse and Swedish, Margrét means "The Pearl" used for baby girls is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Teija
We could not find any notable namesake.