Yanis name meaning
What does Yanis mean?
Trendy Hebrew Yanis is used as a gender-neutral name and is commonly used in Arabic and Greek, meaning of Yanis is "Blessing, Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful". Yanis is form of ever lasting and customary John. John is shortened form of Johannes. John is equivalent of Johannes in English and German languages. Widely Accepted Hebrew John, meaning of John is "God is Merciful and God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan". Yanis is a variant transcription of Yannis. Yannis is version of predominant and biblical Yanis. Also Yannis is variant of customary Yanni. Yannis is also form of celebrated Yiannis. Yannis is Greek cognate of John. Originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Prominent Yannis, Yannis means "The Lord is Gracious, Gift of God and Yahweh is Gracious" is chiefly used in English, Hindi and Greek. Yanis is celebrated on December 27th.
How about the name Yanis for a baby?
Yanis is a unique and charming name for a baby boy that is gaining popularity among parents. Its Greek origin gives it an exotic aura and adds an air of elegance to this moniker. What makes Yanis stand out from other names is its combination of simplicity and distinctiveness, which makes it easy to remember and pronounce. Its meaning, "gift of God," adds a spiritual aspect to the name, making it even more meaningful for families who value faith in their lives. Yanis has a timeless quality that will last beyond childhood, making it suitable for any stage of life.
How do I pronounce Yanis?
The two syllabled name Yanis is pronounced, ya-nis. yah-nis is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Yanis
Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Yaniz, John, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jean, Hanko, Janek, Janica, JohansinnguaqNames that rhyme with Yanis
How popular is the name Yanis?
Yanis was a popular name in France. Over 58814 babies have been named Yanis since 1967. At its zenith in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 11st spot and 4171 baby boys were given the name. However after 54 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 17 times Yanis used to be a common name in Belgium, first appeared in 1995 and over 3250 babies have been given the name in 24 years. When at its peak in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years but it is still going strong.
Yanis is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 88 on boy names chart when 95 babies were given the name Yanis. Over 1343 people have been named Yanis in Switzerland. Yanis is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3154th when 36 boys were named Yanis. Over 394 babies in United States have been named Yanis. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 690 on boy names chart when 50 babies were named Yanis. Over 406 babies in England and Wales have been named Yanis.
Yanis is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. Yanis is a common name in Russia, Indonesia and Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Algeria, Uzbekistan, Colombia, Latvia, Panama, Ukraine, Morocco, Papua New Guinea, Kazakhstan, Dominican Republic, Greece, Tunisia, Belarus, Mexico and India. According to our evaluation, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Yanis around the globe.
What numbers say about Yanis?
You like people too but prefer your solitude. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You have a clear perception and focus only on what's important in life.
Do you like Yanis? Other names you would love
- Melisent - The girl name Melisent is originated from Old Greek used commonly in English language, Melisent means "Variant of Melissa, Bee or Honey Bee"
- Andra - Meaning of Andra is Second One or Other is used as a unisex name and is mostly used in Danish and Icelandic came from Scottish and French
- Aljoscha is used prevalently in Russian is a boy name, Aljoscha means "The Defender" has origin in Old Greek
- Dorina - Meaning of Dorina is Gift of God or Gift or God used for girls and originated from Old Greek and English is used predominantly in Hungarian and Italian
- Ted - Celebrated and All time favorite unisex name Ted means "God's Gift, People's Ruler or Gift of God" and is chiefly used in Swedish, English and Norwegian is rooted from Old English, Gothic and Old Greek languages
Famous people named Yanis
- Yanis Smits, Latvian theologian and Baptist pastor
- Yanis Kanidis, Russian physical education teacher
- Yanis Papassarantis, Belgian football player
- Yanis Alexandridis in movie Image of Love as Actor
- In 1982 comedy, romance movie, Rumildo detective privado, Yanis Chimaras portrayed N.
Lists having Yanis
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Yan
- Popular Boy Names in France (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Switzerland (2012)
- Popular Boy Names in Belgium (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful