Dejohn meaning and origin
Dejohn's meaning is God is Gracious came from Hebrew is used as a boy name . Dejohn is form of commonly accepted and biblical John. John is short form of Johannes. John is form of Johannes in German and English languages. John's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and Gift of God is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Dejohn
Daejohn, John, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Hanan, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jean, Jackye, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacky, Yaniz, Aharon, Aaron, JohnpaulNames that rhyme with Dejohn
Popularity of Dejohn
Dejohn is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 35 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 419 babies in United States have been named Dejohn. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Dejohn?
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You are the original fellow everyone admires. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs.
You would love these names similar to Dejohn
- Isuf - Of Hebrew origin, Isuf means "He (God) Will Add" and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Albanian
- Isabela - Illustrous Isabela commonly is used in English, Romanian and Spanish is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Isabela is "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath" is a baby girl name . In 2009, illustrous name Isabela elevated to 491st position on the list of baby girl names in United States
- Tobia - Infrequent unisex name Tobia is used in Italian and Finnish, Tobia means "Yahwee is Good or Yahweh is Good" is rooted from Hebrew
- Marynia - Girl name Marynia is used mainly in Polish has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Marynia is "Wished-for Child, Sea of Bitterness and Beloved". Marynia is a resultant of Mary.
- Magil - Magil's meaning is A Kind of Flowering Tree is originated from Hebrew used predominantly in Tamil is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Dejohn
We could not find any notable namesake.