Jackie meaning and origin
Eminent and Venerable unisex name Jackie is originated from English and Hebrew which is used commonly in Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and English languages, meaning of Jackie is "God has been Gracious, Has Shown Favor, Supplanter, Flower Name, Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or One Who Supplants". Jackie is variant of prevalent and biblical John. John is abridged form of Johannes. John is equivalent of Johannes in English and German languages. Dominant and Evergreen Hebrew John, meaning of John is "God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan". Jackie is form of preeminent and biblical Jacky. Jacky is a variant of JacquesJohn. Jacky is shortened form of Jacqueline. Also Jacky is short version of Jack. Jacky is also short version of Jackson. Jacky is English cognate of Jackie. Also Jacky is form of Jack in English language. Noteworthy and All time favorite Jacky's origin is English and Hebrew, meaning of Jacky is "One Who Supplants and Has Shown Favor". Jackie is diminutive of Jackson. Jackson means God is Gracious and Son of Jack came from English and Old English. Jackie is diminutive of Jacqueline. Jacqueline is variant form of biblical, frequently used and unfading Jacques. Jacqueline is effeminate variation of Jacques or. Jacqueline is form of Jacques, a Combination of Jacques;Lin in French language. Jacqueline means Holder of the Heel, One who Supplants and Supplanter is rooted from Hebrew. Jackie is short of Jack. Jack is a version of JacquesJohn. Jack is diminutive of Jackson. Jack is form of Jackin in English language. Also Jack is English form of Jacques. Origin of Loved and Enduring Jack is in English and Hebrew, meaning of Jack is "Diminutive of Jack and God is Merciful".. It is celebrated on February 8th.
Variants of Jackie
View middle names that goes with Jackie like Dustin, Aire, Mose, Brayden, Ken, Calvin,Names that rhyme with Jackie
Popularity of Jackie
a popular name in United States having over 169194 recievers in 231 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1935, 4250 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 102nd position. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names an astonishing 127 times Also, a popular name in France with over 19424 new-borns have been given the name since 1924. When at its peak in 1946, it ranked 51st when 1133 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 24 times
Jackie is common in Netherlands where over 432 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. The name is current favorite of the parents, in 2019, the moniker grabbed the 120th spot and 127 baby girls were given the name. Jackie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 162 people have been named Jackie in England and Wales. Also, in Ireland, it has been in use since 1978 and achieved its top most rank of 307 in 1989. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2008.
But Jackie is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, England, Rwanda, Australia, Philippines, Uganda, New Zealand and DR Congo. According to our estimate, at least 550000 people have been bestowed Jackie around the globe.
Jackie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jackie
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Parents who liked Jackie, loved these names
- Chrissy - Prevalent girl name Chrissy is used principally in English and Danish, meaning of Chrissy is "Christ-bearer, Anointed or Disciple of Christ" has its origin in Latin. On list of baby girl names, prominent Chrissy was spotted at 450th position in 1979 in United States
- Kristopher - Kristopher's meaning is Carrying Christ or Bearing the Christ is rooted from Old Greek which is notably used in Norwegian and Danish is used as a gender insensitive name
- Doug - Loved Doug is used in English and Scottish is a gender-neutral name, rooted from Welsh, Scottish and Celtic, Doug means "Blood River or Dark Water"
- Adelina - Primarily used in Polish and Italian long standing and illustrous, Adelina is originated from Germanic and Latin, meaning of Adelina is "Noble" is used for girls
- Corrie - Originated from Old Norse and Old Greek, Well-Known and Conifer Corrie means "From the Round Hill, The Hollow or Dweller Near a Hollow" used in Dutch and English is a unisex name
Namesakes of Jackie
- Jackie Kallen, is one of boxing's first and most successful female managers
- Jackie Lance, Canadian softball right fielder
- Jackie Neal, American blues singer
- Jackie Wright, Northern Irish comedian
- Jackie Fahey, Irish former Fianna Fáil politician
- Jackie Maxwell, theatre director and dramaturge
- Jackie Blue, New Zealand politician and former member of Parliament for the National Party
- Jackie Paris, American jazz singer and guitarist
- Jackie Opel, popular singer who possessed a rich
- Jackie Malton, theguardian
- Jackie Landry Jackson, member of the Chantels
- Jackie D'Amico, New York City mobster
- Jackie Northam, broadcast reporter and covers Foreign Affairs for National Public Radio
- Jackie Sardou, French actress
- Jackie Sandler,
- Jackie Sheldon, English footballer
- Jackie Edwards, Bahamian long jumper, who was born in Jamaica
- Jackie Spinner, American journalist
- Jackie Clarke, New Zealand entertainer, singer and comedian
- Jackie McKernan, retired Northern Irish discus thrower
- Jackie and Roy, American jazz vocal team consisting of husband and wife singer Jackie Cain and singer / pianist Roy Kral
- Jackie Graves, featherweight boxer from Minnesota
- Jackie McMullan, former volunteer
- Jackie Robinson, American professional baseball player
- Jackie Gleason, American comedian, actor, writer
- Jackie Cooper, John Cooper Jr
- Jackie Chan, Hong Kong martial artist, actor, film director
- Jackie Wilson, Jack Leroy Wilson Jr
- Jackie Frazier-Lyde, American lawyer and former professional boxer
- Jackie Chew, footballer who played for Burnley
- Jackie Coogan, American actor and comedian
- Jackie McLean, American jazz alto saxophonist, composer
- Jackie Earle Haley, American actor
- Jackie Stewart, British former Formula One racing driver
- Jackie Jackson, American singer and songwriter best known as a founding member of the Jackson 5
- Jackie Mason, American stand-up comedian and film and television actor
- Jackie DeShannon, musical artist
- Jackie Martling, Martling, Jr
- Jackie Ballard, has been a charity senior manager
- Jackie Lawrence, politician in the United Kingdom
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee, American retired track and field athlete
- Jackie Burroughs, English-born Canadian actress
- Jackie Kelly, Liberal member of the Australian House of Representatives
- Jackie Collins, English romance novelist
- Jackie Curtis, American actress, writer, singer
- Jackie Ronne, American explorer of Antarctica and the first woman
- Jackie Milburn, football player principally associated with Newcastle United and England
- Jackie Jensen, American right fielder in Major League Baseball
- Jackie Presser, American labor leader and president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Jackie Gutiérrez, former Major League Baseball shortstop and right-handed batter
- Jackie Goldberg in You Must Remember This as Actress
- Jackie Lou Blanco in Hihintayin kita sa langit as Actress
- Jackie Laidlaw in Snow Cake as Actress
- Jackie Lucia in The Big, Not So, Easy as
- Jackie Irving in Up Jumped a Swagman as Actress
- Jackie Smith-Wood in Episode #1.2 as Actress
- Jackie Marin in Skyline as Actress
- Jackie Brambles in Episode #13.233 as
- Jackie Conway in This Is Your Life as
- In 1964 comedy and horror movie, Kiss Me Quick!, Jackie De Witt played Kissme.
- In 2019 comedy movie, Crappy Mother's Day, Jackie Debatin portrayed Totie.
- Jackie Farrel portrayed the main role of N in 1966 drama movie Moonlighting Wives.
- Jackie James characterized the leading role of Madeline Abadon in 1986 horror film Vampires.
- In 1969, Jackie Richards portrayed the role of N in drama flick Joys of Georgette.
- Jackie Kelk, from 1934 drama, romance flick Born to Be Bad, who characterized the Mickey Strong.
- Jackie Lombard, from 1973 thriller movie Les garces, who characterized Juliette.
- In 1991 action, drama flick, Quan wang, Jackie Chung-yin Lui characterized N.
- Jackie Moran, from 1938 action and adventure movie Barefoot Boy, who characterized the Billy Whittaker.
- Jackie Paley characterized pivotal role of Linda Lane in 1945 crime and drama film The Caribbean Mystery.
- Jackie Raynal characterized central character of N in 1968 drama movie Deux fois.
- In 1969 drama movie, Turn on to Love, Jackie Riley characterized Randee.
- In 1915 comedy, drama movie, The Adventures of a Madcap, Jackie Saunders played Jean.
- In 2018 comedy flick, The Breaker Upperers, Jackie van Beek characterized Jen.
- In 1993 drama flick, Teenage Mama, Jackie Forster characterized N.
- In 1994, Jackie Aquino portrayed the role of Beth, the social worker in action, drama movie Epimaco Velasco: NBI.
- Jackie Diaz, from 2001 drama flick Di mapigil ang init, who played N.
- In 2003, Jackie Gould characterized the role of Dorothy in comedy and drama film The Johnna Man.
- In 2007 horror and mystery film, Dreamland, Jackie Kreisler played Megan and Rachel.
- In 2004, Jackie Ayzenberg played the role of Phone Rep in horror and mystery movie Customer 152.
- Jackie Howe portrayed small character of Mum in 2014 drama, romance film Being Nice.
- Jackie McCardell Jr. characterized crucial character of Windham in 2011 drama and music film Distances.
- In 2012, Jackie Kobsar played the role of Addison Pierce in horror film A Light in the Dark.
- In 1969, Jackie Belmonte portrayed the role of N in musical, romance film 9 Teeners.
- Jackie Cobra, from 1927 movie Sous le ciel d'Orient, who played N.
Lists having Jackie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jac
- Popular Boy Names in France (1956)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean One