Acia meaning and origin
Mainly used in English creative and adventurous, Acia has its origin in Sanskrit, Arabic, Hebrew and English is a girl name. Acia is a variant of widespread Asia. Asia is variant form of renowned Aisha. Also Asia is version of dominant and biblical Jane. Asia is abridged form of Johanna. Meaning of Asia is Asia and Resurrection has its origin in Hebrew, Sanskrit and Arabic.
Variants of Acia
View middle names that goes with Acia like Nice, Kora, Kaylie,Names that rhyme with Acia
Popularity of Acia
Acia is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Acia is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Acia is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and India. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Acia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Acia
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a good listener and friend. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You can't stand people without a purpose. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You are very smart and calculative.
Looking for names similar to Acia? Please go through the following names
- Mardell - Origin of Cherished and Conifer Mardell is in Old English, meaning of Mardell is "Seaside Valley" and is given to both sexes is especially used in English
- Burnard - Burnard's meaning is Bear, Strong or Brave as a Bear has its origin in Germanic and is given to baby boys is mainly used in English
- Jacelyn - Unconventional girl name Jacelyn means "Based on the Initials J C or an Abbreviation of Jacinda or Initials J or C Combined" and is used primarily in English is originated from Old French and Hebrew languages
- Adalbeorht chiefly is used in English, meaning of Adalbeorht is "Noble" is bestowed upon girls
- Jazmaine - Used notably in English anomalous, Jazmaine is used as a girl name, Jazmaine means "Combination of Jocelyn or the Musical Term Jazz, Fragrant Flower or Modern Variant of Jasmine"
Namesakes of Acia
We could not find any notable namesake.