Addy name meaning
What does Addy mean?
Uncustomary Addy specifically is used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, English, Spanish and Danish is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Addy is "Ardent, Son of Adam, Son of the Red Earth, My Ornament, Awe-inspiring or Highborn" came from Hebrew. Addy is shortened form of Adam. Meaning of Adam is Created by God and Black has its origin in Hebrew and Assyrian.
Does Addy sound like a good baby name?
Addy is a charming and unique baby name that has gained popularity over the years. One of the special things about it is its short and simple spelling, making it easy to remember and pronounce. Another unique feature of Addy is its German origin, giving it an international appeal. The name also carries with it a sense of elegance and sophistication, thanks to its meaning of "noble". Additionally, the name Addy is gender-neutral, making it ideal for parents who prefer unisex names for their babies. Overall, Addy is a name that stands out for its simplicity, uniqueness, and cultural significance.
How do I pronounce Addy?
The two syllabled name Addy is pronounced, a(d)-dy.
Variants of Addy
Addee, Ady, Adela, Addielynn, Aidy, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, AdeleNames that rhyme with Addy
How popular is the name Addy?
Addy is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2011, it ranked 2793rd when 62 girl were named Addy. There are over 1226 babies that have been given the name Addy in United States. Addy is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Addy is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Addy around the globe.
Addy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Addy?
Your failures motivate you. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Looking for names similar to Addy? Please go through the following names
- Tii is used principally in Greenlandic, Finnish and Swedish is used usually as a gender insensitive name. Tii is form of Ti in Finnish language. Also Tii is Greenlandic cognate of Tê
- Isabé - Originated from Hebrew, Isabé means "God Protects My House"
- Nelida - Notably used in Spanish and Hebrew imperishable and noteworthy, Nelida came from Old Provençal is aimed at baby girls. Nelida is equivalent of Eleanor in Spanish and Hebrew languages
- Mikaïl - Origin of Mikaïl is in Hebrew, meaning of Mikaïl is "Who is Like God"
- Marie-Yannick - The Marie-Yannick is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Marie-Yannick is "God is Merciful or Princess of the Sea"
Sibling Names for Addy
There are so many beautiful sibling name options for baby name "Addy". Here is a list of some of the most popular and wonderful names that can work nicely with Addy.
Names for Addy's sister
Brother to Addy
Famous people named Addy
- Addy Joaquín Coldwell, Mexican politician from Cozumel, Quintana Roo
- Addy Rasidi, popular Singaporean guitarist
- Addy Lee, a celebrities' hair stylist
- Addy Engels, former Dutch professional road bicycle racer
- Addy Stafford in Mon Amour as Actress
- Addy Weijers in Daens as Writer
- Addy Miller in movie June as Actress
Lists having Addy
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Ardent
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Highborn