Alla name meaning
What does Alla mean?
Particulary used in Old Norse, English, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Swedish, Hindi, Icelandic and Russian eternal and frequently used, Alla means "Defender, Nobility, The Supreme Spirit, Mother, Noble Kind or True to All". It is rooted from Germanic and Old Greek is used for both genders. Alla is variant form of desirable Aila. Aila is form of Eila. Also Aila is a form of trendy and venerable Aileen. Aila is Nordic equivalent of Áila. Of Hebrew, English and Old French origin, Customary and All time favorite Aila, Aila means "Intact and Born of Intellect". Alla is a resultant of Alice. Alice is a short of Adelheid. Alice is form of Aliz in French and English languages. Alice's meaning is Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fighting is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.. Alla is equivalent of Names Beginning with Al- in Finnish language. Also Alla is equivalent of Ala in Norse language.
How do I pronounce Alla?
a(l)-la is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Alla. ah-luh is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Alla
Alli, Aila, Alberta, Alexandra, Ali, Alison, Eila, Aileen, Áila, Ailah, Ada, Ala, Ale, AlthaNames that rhyme with Alla
How popular is the name Alla?
Alla is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 105 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 700. Over 1167 people have been named Alla in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1997. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. However things change on global perspective, Alla is extremely popular in Ukraine where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in Russia. Also the baby name is popular in Uzbekistan, Belarus, India, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Libya, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Latvia, Moldova and Ivory Coast. As per our findings, over 790000 people has been named Alla globally.
Alla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Alla
You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You can't stand injustice. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Looking for a name like Alla? Please go through the following names
- Isis - Of Greek and Egyptian origin, Famed Isis is especially used in Hindi and Swedish, Isis means "Powerful, Princess or Women of Throne" is a unisex name
- Yorig means Worker of the Earth has origin in Greek which is notably used in Breton
- Tiffen means God or Luminous is of Greek origin
- Joellen - Used commonly in English predominant, Joellen is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek is a baby girl name. Joellen is English form of Ellen. Also Joellen is English cognate of Joelle
- Alphée - Meaning of Alphée is Bouvier came from Greek
Sibling Names for Alla
Alla is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has its origins in Hebrew, Russian, and Arabic languages. If you are considering naming your little one Alla, why not opt for a sibling name that complements it perfectly? Here are some great options to help you choose the perfect sibling name for Alla.
Sister to Alla
Names for Alla's brother
Famous people named Alla
- Alla Amidas, King of the Kingdom of Aksum
- Alla Tarasova, leading actress of Constantin Stanislavski's Moscow Art Theatre
- Alla Bayanova, Russian Romance singer sometimes compared with Édith Piaf for her simple yet dramatic style of performance
- Alla Davydova, retired female hammer thrower from Russia
- Alla Pavlova, Russian composer of Ukrainian origin
- Alla Zahaikevych, Ukrainian composer of contemporary classical music
- Alla Rakha, Indian tabla player specialized
- Alla Nazimova, Russian actress
- Alla Pugacheva, is а Soviet and Russian musical performer
- Alla Demidova, demidova
- Alla Sizova, Russian ballet dancer
- Alla Kushnir, Soviet-born Israeli chess player
- Alla Korot, American actress and dancer best
- Alla Beknazarova, Ukrainian former competitive ice dancer
- Alla Kudryavtseva, Russian professional tennis player
- Alla Lyshafay Alla Ivanovna Lyshafay is a player who plays as a defender in the Russian VDV Riazan.
- Alla Akhundova is credited as writer of movie Prostite nas
- Alla Budnitskaya played the important role of Ledi diana in 1986 mystery, sci-fi film Strannaya istoriya doktora Dzhekila i mistera Khayda.
- In 1965 comedy, romance flick, Mesyats may, Alla Chernova portrayed Galya.
- In 2005 drama movie, Kolya - perekati pole, Alla Kliouka portrayed Natalya.
- Alla Larionova, from 1953 adventure, fantasy flick Sadko, who characterized the Lyubava.
- Alla Osipenko, from 1987 drama flick Skorbnoye beschuvstviye, who portrayed Ariadna.
- Alla Sigalova portrayed significant role of N in 1999 comedy, crime flick Nebo v almazakh.
Lists having Alla
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -lla
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Supreme
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind