Abigal meaning and origin
Unexpected Abigal has its origin in Hebrew is used substantially in Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and English is bestowed upon baby girls. Abigal is form of renowned, biblical and imperishable Abigail. Abigail is English and German cognate of Abigael. Abigail means My Father Rejoices and Father's Joy is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AbigalNames that rhyme with Abigal
Popularity of Abigal
Abigal is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2000, it ranked 3525th when 38 girls were named Abigal. Over 768 babies in United States have been named Abigal. But Abigal is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Abigal as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Abigal
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Do you like Abigal? Read these names too
- Hannes means Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful is a baby boy name notably used in Finnish and Icelandic has origin in Hebrew
- Petronella - Unexpected and Traditional girl name Petronella means "Stone or Rock" which is used in Icelandic and Dutch is originated from Latin language
- Michaela - Michaela's meaning is Latinate Female Version of Michael or Who Resembles God is rooted from Hebrew used as a unisex name is used notably in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. On baby girl chart, desirable Michaela was spotted at 472nd position in 2016 in United States
- Ivo - Perpetual and Rarefied Ivo came from Germanic and Old High German aimed at both genders, Ivo means "Yew Tree or Breton Ivin = Yew Tree or Shrub" is used predominantly in Norwegian and Finnish
- Margreet means Jewel and Name of a Saint is of Old Greek origin bestowed upon baby girls is used particulary in Dutch. Margreet is derivative of Margaret.
Namesakes of Abigal
- Abigale Corrigan in Headed South for Christmas as Actress
Lists having Abigal
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Head
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Rejoicing
- Baby Names that mean Rejoices
- Baby Names that mean God