Azania meaning and origin
Meaning of Azania is God Hears is predominantly used in Hebrew which originated from Hebrew is a unisex name.
Variants of Azania
View middle names that goes with Azania like Nyle, Loys, Brendon, Kyrie, Damian, Skyler,Names that rhyme with Azania
Popularity of Azania
Azania is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Azania is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2008. Also, Azania is a familiar name in South Africa and Tanzania. According to our findings, at least 300 people have been bestowed Azania around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Azania
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are.
Go through the following names similar to Azania
- Ysolde means Fair Lady or God Protects My House is a baby girl name notably used in English came from Hebrew
- Asheera - Meaning of Asheera is Wealthy and Rich aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew. Asheera is resulted from Ashira.
- Jaimie - Preeminent Jaimie is used in English and English, Jaimie means "He who Supplants, Pet Form of James Used as a Woman's Name or Yahweh May Protect" used for both sexes came from Hebrew. On baby girl chart, preeminent Jaimie reached 442nd position in 1989 in United States
- Giacoma - Origin of Giacoma is in Hebrew is used primarily in Italian is a girl name, meaning of Giacoma is "Holder of the Heel or Yahweh May Protect"
- Gurea - Boy name Gurea is of Hebrew origin, Gurea means "God, Young Lion and Lion Cub". Gurea is a derivation of Gur.
Namesakes of Azania
We could not find any notable namesake.