Blithe name meaning
What does Blithe mean?
Unorthodox and Fresh unisex name Blithe is used chiefly in English and originated from English, Blithe means "Cheerful, Form of Blythe, Joyous, Happy or Carefree". Blithe is variant of modernistic Bly.
Variants of BlitheNames that rhyme with Blithe
How popular is the name Blithe?
What numbers say about Blithe?
Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Go through the following names similar to Blithe
- Mayde - Used especially in English, Mayde bestowed upon girls, Mayde means "Maiden"
- Eton - Rarefied Eton is used notably in English, Eton means "River Town" has its roots in Old English is used as a boy name
- Jelyssa - Jelyssa's meaning is Alyssa or Jenna came from English and is used for baby girls is specifically used in English
- Kailea - Unorthodox Kailea came from Hawaiian is substantially used in English and is bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Kailea is "Will be"
- Covell is originated from English, Covell means "From the Cave on the Slope or Lives at the Cave Slope" bestowed upon baby boys is used especially in English
Famous people named Blithe
We could not find any notable namesake.