Cathrina meaning and origin
Odd girl name Cathrina is prevalently used in Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Faroese has its roots in Old Greek, Cathrina means "The Pure". Cathrina is variant form of noteworthy and virtuous Katharina. Katharina is variant of preeminent Karine. Katharina is derivation of Catherine. Meaning of Katharina is Far Off and Hundred is of Old Greek origin. Cathrina is variation of trendy Karine. Karine is variant of eminent Carina. Also Karine is a form of popular Karin. Karine is also variant of customary Karina. Karine is equivalent of Carine in German and English languages. Also Karine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Karine is also form of Carine in German and English languages. Karine is also form of Carina in German language. Karine is also French and Russian form of Karen. Karine is also English form of Karina. Karine's meaning is Beloved and Pretty is of Latin, Italian and Old Greek origin.
Variants of Cathrina
View middle names that goes with Cathrina like Eola, Adelia, Klaudia, Tyia,Names that rhyme with Cathrina
Popularity of Cathrina
Cathrina is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1994. Also, in Ireland, it has been in use since 1967 and achieved its top most rank of 293 in 1974. There are over 105 babies that have been given the name Cathrina in Ireland. Cathrina is a common name in South Africa, Philippines and Papua New Guinea while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Malaysia and India. As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Cathrina globally.
Cathrina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Cathrina
You hate people who play hard to get. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. Learn how to trust people more. People admire your spirit. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Do you like Cathrina? Read these names too
- Giorgi - Unexpected choice and Contemporary boy name Giorgi means "Worker of the Earth and Farmer" came from Old Greek. Giorgi is resultant of George.
- Kloe - Origin of Customary Kloe is in Old Greek is notably used in English and is used for baby girls, meaning of Kloe is "Young Shoot or Green Shoot"
- Kateline - Uncommon girl name Kateline is originated from Old Greek and Greek which is used specifically in English language, meaning of Kateline is "Medieval English Form of the Irish Caitlin or Pure"
- Phoebus - Boy name Phoebus is used in English, meaning of Phoebus is "Pure or Bright" came from Old Greek
- Pjeter has its origin in Old Greek is chiefly used in Albanian, Pjeter means "The Stone or The Rock" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Cathrina
We could not find any notable namesake.