Coriann name meaning
What does Coriann mean?
Unfamiliar Coriann's origin is Old Norse and English-American is a baby girl name largely used in English, meaning of Coriann is "From the Round Hill, Seething Pool or Ravine". Coriann is form of darling Corey. Corey is version of durable and outstanding Corbin. Corey is equivalent of A Surname, Ultimatively from the Old Norse Personal Name Kori in English language. Corey's meaning is Chosen and From the Round Hill or Hollow is originated from Old Norse, Latin and Old French. Unconventional girl name Coriann means "From the Round Hill, Seething Pool or Ravine" predominantly used in English is of Old Norse and English-American origin. Coriann is compound of loved Cori and persistent and renowned Ann. Ann is variation of preeminent and biblical Anouk. Also Ann is variation of leading and illustrous Ansley. Ann is also a variant form of evergreen, biblical and preeminent Anna. Ann is also variant of prevalent, biblical and everlasting Anne, which itself is form of Anna in English language. Ann is form of Anna in English language.
How do I pronounce Coriann?
c(o)-ria-nn is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Coriann.
Variants of Coriann
Corianne, Corey, Corbin, Corea, Cory, Jacorey, Cori, Ann, Cora, Corii, Anouk, Ansley, Anna, Anne, Ane, Annie, Beverlyann, AnnjanetteNames that rhyme with Coriann
How popular is the name Coriann?
Coriann is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7433 (1973) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 119 babies in United States have been named Coriann. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Coriann globally.
Numerological aspects of Coriann
You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend.
If you like Coriann, you would love these names
- Marland - Well-Known boy name Marland is used mostly in English has its origin in English, meaning of Marland is "From the Land Near the Lake or Dweller At the Famous Land"
- Galiana - New-fangled and Offbeat Galiana is used particulary in English is of Old Greek origin and a baby girl name, Galiana means "Haughty"
- Blondell - Atypical Blondell is used specifically in English is a unisex name and came from French, Blondell means "Fair-haired or Blond"
- Janalyn - Janalyn's meaning is The Lord is Gracious, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin and is given to girls is especially used in English. Janalyn is resultant of Jane.
- Rayburne - Meaning of Rayburne is From the Roe-deer Brook is originated from English, used principally in English is given to baby boys
Middle names for Coriann
Below are well-liked and familiar middle names we think go particularly well with Coriann:
View more middle names that goes with Coriann.
Sibling Names for Coriann
Coriann is a beautiful and unique name for your baby girl. If you have more than one child, it's important to choose names that complement each other well. To help with this, we've compiled a list of sibling names that go perfectly with Coriann.
Sister to Coriann
Brother to Coriann
Famous people named Coriann
- Corianna Di Julio in Soap in the City as Actress
Lists having Coriann
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cor
- Girl names that ends with -ann
- Baby Names that mean Round
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Pool