Esteri name meaning
On This Page
What does Esteri mean?
Esteri is form of Ester in Finnish language.
Does Esteri sound like a good baby name?
Esteri is a charming and unique Finnish baby name that means 'Star-like.' It has a melodic sound and is perfect for parents who are looking for something distinctive for their little girl.
Esteri is not very common in many parts of the world, which adds to its appeal as it stands out from the more popular names. Esteri sounds lovely in both Finnish and English pronunciation, making it a versatile name that can be used in different countries.
The name also has several variations; Esther, Estelle, and Stella are all derived from the same root word as Esteri. Overall, Esteri is an enchanting and meaningful name that will make any little girl shine bright like a star.
How do I pronounce Esteri?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Esteri as EHS-teh-ree. There should be emphasis on first EHS syllable while speaking.
Variants of EsteriNames that rhyme with Esteri
How popular is the name Esteri?
Esteri is a common baby name in Uganda and Zimbabwe while it is somewhat familiar in Finland, DR Congo and India. As per our research, over 7000 people has been named Esteri globally.
Esteri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Esteri?
If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Nothing good can come out of your past. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly.
You would love these names similar to Esteri
- Bure - Used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Bure is used as a boy name came from Old Norse. Bure is Swedish form of Buri
- Erninnguaq is Greenlandic cognate of Ernínguaĸ
- Jompá - Frequently Used Jompá is used in Sami is given to baby boys. Jompá is equivalent of Jona in Sami language
- Alfrik - Used largely in Danish and Old Danish, Alfrik is used for boys. Alfrik is equivalent of Alfríkr in Danish language
- Ingwin - Ingwins origin is Germanic and Old High German is a boy name, meaning of Ingwin is "Friend or Nordic God Ingwio"
Sibling Names for Esteri
If you're looking for the perfect name to go with "Esteri," here are some beautiful and unique options inspired by siblings. Whether you're expecting another child or simply brainstorming future baby names, this list is sure to inspire your imagination and help you choose the ideal name for your family.
Names for Esteri's sister
Brother for Esteri
Famous people named Esteri
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Esteri
- Girl names beginning with E
- Finnish Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Leaf