Gennelle meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Gennelle is a girl name is used especially in English. Gennelle is version of biblical and admired Janelle. Janelle is variant of famous and ceaseless Jane. Outlandish Janelle is used predominantly in English is originated from Hebrew, Janelle means "Yahweh is Gracious and God has been Gracious".
Variants of GennelleNames that rhyme with Gennelle
Popularity of Gennelle
Gennelle is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gennelle
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Gennelle
- Elad - Meaning of Elad is God is Eternal is a boy name, principally used in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin
- Shibani - Anomalous Hebrew Shibani means "Goddess Durga" and is aimed at girls is specifically used in Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil
- Azariel - Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Azariel is in Hebrew, meaning of Azariel is "God is My Aid" majorly used in Hebrew and English is used as a baby boy name
- Symon - Symon's meaning is He who Hears, Listening Intently or Form of Simon came from Hebrew and is majorly used in English and Greek is used as a gender insensitive name
- Rachela majorly is used in Polish, Italian and English is a girl name, meaning of Rachela is "Ewe" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Gennelle
- Gennelle Dedek in The Nutcrackers as Actress