Gustava name meaning
On This Page
What does Gustava mean?
Unorthodox and Traditional girl name Gustava means "Got Which Means God or Staff of the Gods Staff of the Goths", used particulary in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian is originated from Old Norse language.
Gustava is form of immutable and commonly accepted Augusta. Augusta is effeminate variation of August. Also Augusta is an effeminate version of Augustus. Of Latin origin, Anomalous and Quaint Augusta, Augusta means "Magnificent, The Word Augustus Which is of the Meaning to Increase and Great".
Gustava is feminine form of Gustav. Gustav is form of imperishable and trendy Gustaf. Gustav means Staff of the Gods Staff of the Goths, Stick and God came from German and Slavonic.
Gustava is feminine variant of Gustavus. Gustavus is variant form of persistent and illustrous Gustav. Gustavus is Latin equivalent of Gustav.
How do I pronounce Gustava?
The two syllabled name Gustava is commonly pronounced as g(u)-sta-va. The other ways to say the name is gus-tava.
Variants of GustavaNames that rhyme with Gustava
How popular is the name Gustava?
Gustava is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 43 years, last appeared in 1942 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 385 babies that have been given the name Gustava in United States.
Also, Gustava is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 400 people globally have carried Gustava as their given name according to our evaluation.
Gustava in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Gustava
You are very smart and calculative. Follow your dreams, not cash. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Do you like Gustava? Read these names too
- Ask - Old Norse name Ask is used especially in Danish, Norwegian and Scandinavian, meaning of Ask is "Ash Tree" is a baby boy name
- Eilen - Eilen's meaning is Shining is used commonly in Norwegian and Finnish is given to baby girls
- Sikke - Originated from Old Norse, Sikke is especially used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish is a gender insensitive name. Sikke is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Sig in Finnish language
- Aro is Finnish form of Aron
- Edny - Girl name Edny has origin in Old English and Old Norse is used prevalently in Swedish and Finnish. Edny is form of The Name Element Aud with a Nordic One of Ny in English language
Sibling Names for Gustava
Looking for sibling names to complement your baby girl's name Gustava? Look no further! We've compiled a list of strong and unique names that will perfectly match the elegance and charm of Gustava. From classic choices to modern picks, these names will surely inspire you.
Sister to Gustava
Brother to Gustava
Famous people named Gustava
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gustava
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Staff