Annicka name meaning
On This Page
What does Annicka mean?
New-fangled and Unexpected choice Hebrew Annicka is notably used in Danish, Scandinavian, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is used as a girl name. Annicka is version of biblical and famed Annika. Annika is equivalent of Ann in Russian language.
Also Annika is equivalent of Anna in German language. Annika's meaning is He (God) Was Gracious, God has Shown Favour and Goddess Durga came from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Annicka?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Annicka is a(n)-nicka. ann(ic)-ka is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Annicka
How popular is the name Annicka?
Annicka is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Annicka is a familiar name in Sweden. According to our research, over 700 babies have been named Annicka globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Annicka in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Annicka?
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life.
Other names similar to Annicka, for would be moms
- Erner - The boy name Erner means "Eagle, Ernst and Sincere" is originated from Old High German, Old Norse, English and Germanic is primarily used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish. Erner is a masculine version of Erna.
- Møller - Germanic and Old Norse name Møller means "Miller", principally used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish is given to baby boys
- Lusine - Majorly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish rarefied, Lusine means "Moon" which came from Armenian is used as a girl name
- Alamin - Used in Danish and Swedish, Alamin is used as a baby boy name came from Arabic. Alamin is Latin cognate of The Arabic Name الأمين Meaning the Trustworthy
- Dagny - Outstanding and Perennial girl name Dagny is especially used in Scandinavian and Norwegian, meaning of Dagny is "New Day" is originated from Old Norse
Sibling Names for Annicka
If you're looking for sibling names that complement the name Annicka, you've come to the right place. Here are some cool and unique name options that would go well with Annicka, ranging from classic to modern and everything in between.
Sister to Annicka
Brother to Annicka
Famous people named Annicka
- Annicka Engblom, Swedish politician of the Moderate Party
Lists having Annicka
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Different
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Hearted