Jerromy meaning and origin
Jerromy is variation of perpetual, darling and biblical Jerome. Also Jerome is equivalent of Hieronymus in English language. Jerome's meaning is Sacred Name and Sacred is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of JerromyNames that rhyme with Jerromy
Popularity of Jerromy
Jerromy is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 40 babies have been bestowed Jerromy around the globe.
What numbers say about Jerromy?
You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You should learn to live in the moment. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You don't think twice before making a decision. Meditation is your thing. You are deeply related to the 5 senses.
Looking for names similar to Jerromy? Please go through the following names
- Collins - Dominantly used in English unfading and eminent, Collins means "Holly, People's Victory or Girl" and is bestowed upon both boys and girls came from Old Greek and Old Irish
- Haidi - Outlandish and Modern girl name Haidi means "Of Noble Figure or Shape" which is commonly used in Norwegian and German came from Old Greek
- Youri - Anomalous and Modern boy name Youri means "Worker of the Earth" has its origin in Old Greek and Greek is mainly used in Dutch
- Phillida - Origin of Phillida is in Old Greek is used substantially in English, a baby girl name, meaning of Phillida is "Leafy Foliage, Leaf or Loving"
- Maria-Angéla - Originated from Hebrew and Greek, Maria-Angéla means "Messenger or Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Jerromy
We could not find any notable namesake.