Kaylee meaning and origin
Desirable Kaylee is used principally in Arabic and English, Kaylee means "From Kay and Lee, Beloved, Variant of Kay and Kayla, Keeper of the Keys, Like God, Slender, Pasture or Descendant of Caollaidhe" and originated from Arabic, Old Irish, Hebrew and Celtic is given to both sexes. Kaylee is variant form of loved Kaila. Kaila is variant form of renowned Kayley. Kaila is short of Kelila. Kaila is a spelling variant of Kayla. Customary Kaila is used chiefly in Hindi and Marathi is originated from Old Irish and Hebrew, Kaila means "Victory, Laurel and Crown". Kaylee is variant form of immutable and eminent Kyle. Widespread Kyle's origin is Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Kyle is "Near the Chapel, A Wood and Narrow". Kaylee is variant of Kelila. Meaning of Kelila is Victory and Crowned is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of KayleeNames that rhyme with Kaylee
Popularity of Kaylee
Kaylee was a very popular name in United States. Over 127422 babies have been given the given name in 78 years. At its zenith in 2009, 7211 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 26th position. However after 78 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 10 times
Kaylee is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 438 on girl names chart when 73 babies were given the name Kaylee. Over 1102 babies in England and Wales have been named Kaylee. Also, in France, the name has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 900 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 882 on girl names chart when 54 babies were named Kaylee. Over 352 babies in France have been named Kaylee. Also, in Netherlands, in just 5 years, it has made it to the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 207 on girl names chart when 65 babies were given the name Kaylee. Over 207 babies in Netherlands have been named Kaylee.
Kaylee is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 216 people have been named Kaylee in Ireland. During its 24 years of usage in Belgium, it had made up to just the top 500 girl names. There are over 320 babies that have been given the name Kaylee in Belgium. Kaylee is a common name in China while somewhat familiar name in England, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Africa, Taiwan and Australia. As per our findings, over 120000 people has been named Kaylee globally.
Kaylee in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kaylee
You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You have no enemies. Travelling is your passion. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Kaylee
- Kayce - Atypical Kayce is used primarily in English aimed at both genders is originated from Celtic and Old Greek, Kayce means "Alert or A Combination of Initials K or C"
- Yvonnic - Yvonnic's meaning is Yew or Shrub has origin in Celtic
- Alina - Long standing and Commonly Accepted Alina is used prevalently in Norwegian and Czech has origin in Arabic and Celtic, Alina means "Silk of Heaven or Little Noble One" is used as a girl name
- Orrin - Persistent and Trendy Orrin is used dominantly in Irish and English is a boy name and came from Old Greek and Celtic, Orrin means "Fair or The Name of an English River"
- Keagan - Meaning of Keagan is Descendant of Aodhagán is used as a unisex name has its roots in English and Celtic is dominantly used in English
Namesakes of Kaylee
- Kaylee DeFer, former American actress
Lists having Kaylee
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Kay
- Boy names that ends with -lee
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Pasture
- Baby Names that mean Descendant