Leksi meaning and origin
Isolated Leksi is used particulary in Finnish and English used for both boys and girls is of Old Greek origin. Leksi is a form of prominent and venerable Lexie. Lexie is variant of frequently used Alexia. Also Lexie is variant of Its Variants. Lexie is also form of evergreen, cherished and fashinable Alexandra. Lexie means Defending Men and Feminine of Alexander is of Old Greek origin. Leksi is equivalent of Leksa in Finnish language.
Variants of LeksiNames that rhyme with Leksi
Popularity of Leksi
Leksi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Leksi is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Russia. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Leksi around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Leksi
Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life.
Go through the following names similar to Leksi
- Andrej - Uncustomary Andrej mostly is used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian aimed at boys, meaning of Andrej is "The Manly, The Brave or The Brave" has its origin in Czech, Russian and Old Greek
- Galina means Serene or The Word Galene with the Meaning Calm is majorly used in Finnish and Norwegian and is given to girls has origin in Old Greek
- Egle - Girl name Egle has origin in Lithuanian and Old Greek dominantly used in Lithuanian and Italian languages, meaning of Egle is "The Word Aigle Which is of the Meaning Brightness Splendor or Aigle"
- Aleksander - Aleksander's meaning is Defender of Men or He Who Wards Off (Other) Men used for boys that of Old Greek origin is predominantly used in Armenian, Finnish and Yiddish
- Filippo - Unexpected Filippo is used majorly in Finnish and Swedish is of Old Greek origin, a boy name, Filippo means "Friend or Horse or Friend of Horses"
Namesakes of Leksi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leksi
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Defending
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean bold
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean man
- Baby Names that mean Leo
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Folk