Lovleen meaning and origin
Meaning of Lovleen is Absorbed, Imbued or Infused aimed at both genders is used principally among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Lovleen
Popularity of Lovleen
Lovleen is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 700 babies have been bestowed Lovleen around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lovleen
You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are the original fellow everyone admires. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world.
Do you like Lovleen? Read these names too
- Ramanbir - Boy name Ramanbir is commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Ramanbir is "One Whose Protector is Naam or Brave or Pleasant"
- Kulmohan - Boy name Kulmohan is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Kulmohan means "Family Charm"
- Attamjeet - Meaning of Attamjeet is God of Spiritually is a unisex name is used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Amanjot - Used mainly in Sikh and Sikh unheard-of, Amanjot is originated from Sanskrit, Amanjot means "Radiating the Light of Peace or Tranquil Light" is typically given to both sexes
- Ramanroop - Boy name Ramanroop is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Ramanroop means "Friendly Beloved or Embodiment of Beloved"
Namesakes of Lovleen
We could not find any notable namesake.