Maddison meaning and origin
Prominent Maddison came from English is used majorly in English aimed at both sexes, meaning of Maddison is "Son of the Mighty Warrior, Son of Matthew, Matthew's Son, Women of Madde or Son of Maud". Maddison is variant of durable and famous Madison. Madison is diminutive of MadeleineMatthew. Used especially in English and English frequently used, Madison, Madison means "Son of the Mighty Warrior and Child of Matthew" is originated from English and Hebrew.
Variants of Maddison
View middle names that goes with Maddison like Aries, Emanuel, Kendra, Wade, Kinsley, Chauncey,Names that rhyme with Maddison
Popularity of Maddison
Maddison is a popular name in United States given to over 19454 babies in 43 years. At the peak of its usage in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 281st spot and 1163 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 20 times Also, Maddison was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 12446 babies have been named Maddison since 1996. At the peak of its usage in 2005, the moniker grabbed the 63rd spot and 967 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 32 years but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 12 times
In New South Wales, Maddison was once a common name since emerging in 1992 it has been given to over 5315 babies. When at its peak in 1998,. However after 28 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, Maddison used to be a common name in Queensland, first appeared in 1993 and over 3613 babies have been given the name in 27 years. At its zenith in 1995,. After 27 years, the name has past its prime. Also, Maddison was a common name in Victoria. Over 1077 babies have been named Maddison since 2008. When at its peak in 2008,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 11 years.
Maddison is a unique baby name in Western Australia, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 42 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Maddison. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2002, peaked in 2019 when it ranked 221st. There are over 171 babies that have been given the name Maddison in Ireland. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart.
Maddison is a rare baby name in Northern Territory however it is still in use and also in Western Australia. Also, Maddison is a familiar name in Australia and England. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Maddison
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume.
Looking for a name like Maddison? Please go through the following names
- Rhoda - Famed and Perennial unisex name Rhoda is used dominantly in Danish and Gujarati, Rhoda means "Greek for Rose" has origin in Old Greek and Greek. In 1950, customary Rhoda was the 484th most popular name among baby girl names in United States
- Jeromy - Well-Known boy name Jeromy has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Jeromy is "Appointed by God, Raise Up and God will Set Free" is used predominantly in English. Jeromy is a variant spelling of Jeremy.
- Elden - Persistent and Commonly Accepted Elden is used specifically in English is a unisex name and came from Old English and Germanic, Elden means "Old Friend or Old or Wise Protector"
- Cleve - Loved and Perennial unisex name Cleve is used prevalently in English. It is rooted from Old English, meaning of Cleve is "Cliff, Dweller by the Cliff or Hilly Area"
- Winifred - Unfading and Prominent Winifred is used prevalently in Swedish, Welsh and German, Winifred means "Holy, Friend of Peace or Fair Reconciliation" bestowed upon both boys and girls has origin in English, Old Welsh and Celtic
Namesakes of Maddison
- Maddison Jaizani in State of Emergency as Actress
- Maddison Bullock in Highway to Havasu as Actress
- Maddison Brown in Strangerland as Actress
- Maddison Joyce in Nim's Island as Actor
Lists having Maddison
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mad
- Boy names that ends with -son
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2015)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2012)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Women