Marea meaning and origin
Marea means Bitter used for girls is of Hebrew origin is especially used in English. Marea is variation of biblical and enduring Mary. Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Also Mary is form of Maria in English language. Mary's meaning is Rebellion and Beloved has origin in Hebrew and Egyptian. Marea is variant of widespread, biblical and unfading Marie. Marie is variant of conifer and popular Maria. Marie is English and German cognate of Mary. Also Marie is form of Maria in Norwegian and Danish languages. Marie's meaning is Wished-for Child and Form of Mary is originated from Hebrew. Marea is variant spelling of Maria. Maria is a derivation of Mary. Maria is form of Mirjam in Latin and Greek languages. Also Maria is Latin and Greek form of Mirjam. Meaning of Maria is Mary and Godsend Or: the Fertile is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of MareaNames that rhyme with Marea
Popularity of Marea
Marea is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 74 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 586 babies that have been given the name Marea in United States. Marea is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Marea is a common name in Botswana and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Indonesia, New Zealand and Philippines. As per our findings, over 4000 people has been named Marea globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Marea
Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things.
Looking for a name like Marea? Please go through the following names
- Leeba - Leeba's meaning is Heart came from Hebrew is given to girls
- Libi - Used primarily in Hebrew and English new-fangled and curious, Libi is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name, Libi means "My Heart"
- Abisha - Sufficiently quirky and Fresh girl name Abisha is principally used in Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali that originated from Hebrew, meaning of Abisha is "Gift of God or The Lord is My Father"
- Jehane - Girl name Jehane is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jehane is "God is Merciful"
- Jessye means God Sees used for both boys and girls and of Hebrew origin is used largely in English and English
Namesakes of Marea
- Marea Hartman, British athletics sports administrator
- Marea, Spanish rock band from Berriozar