Marigrace name meaning
What does Marigrace mean?
Offbeat girl name Marigrace is primarily used in English is originated from Latin, Hebrew and Egyptian. Marigrace is amalgamation of dominant and enduring Mary and dominant and enduring Grace. Grace is variant form of Gráinne, which itself is English equivalent of Grazia. Grace is English cognate of Grazia.
Variants of Marigrace
Mary, Grace, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Gratia, Gráinne, Grazia, Engracia, Graciane, Abigailgrace, Graceann, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada, Gracia, Gracianne, Abigajil, Abigael, Abigail, Graceanne
View middle names that goes with Marigrace like Khia, Noemie, Peggie, Roseanna,Names that rhyme with Marigrace
How popular is the name Marigrace?
Marigrace is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2009 after 26 years of use since 1921. There are over 166 babies that have been given the name Marigrace in United States. Marigrace is a common name in Philippines. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Marigrace globally.
Numerological aspects of Marigrace
You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Marigrace
- Viviane - Meaning of Viviane is Vivid, Life or Full of Life has its origin in Etrusk and Latin, used in Norwegian, French and German is a baby girl name
- Graciane - The girl name Graciane means "Thanks" is rooted from Latin
- Emiliane - Meaning of Emiliane is Emulum used for girls and originated from Latin is used especially in Swedish
- Marijo - Used in Slavic uncustomary, Marijo is used as a gender-neutral name and is rooted from Latin, Marijo means "Male"
- Emmeline - The well-known and venerable girl name Emmeline has its origin in Gothic and Latin and is used in English and Finnish languages, Emmeline means "Home or Sweet or Brave"
Famous people named Marigrace
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marigrace
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Egyptian Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Thank
- Baby Names that mean Graceful