Maaria name meaning
On This Page
What does Maaria mean?
Used principally in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Greenlandic and Swedish creative and adventurous, Maaria has its origin in Hebrew is used for girls. Maaria is variant of well-known, biblical and timeless Mary. Mary is equivalent of Maria in English language.
Also Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Mary means Princess of the Sea, Star of the Sea and Bitter has its origin in Hebrew and Egyptian. Maaria is Greenlandic equivalent of Mâria.
Variants of Maaria
Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Mâria, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada
How popular is the name Maaria?
Maaria is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 816 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Maaria.
There are over 317 babies that have been given the name Maaria in England and Wales. Maaria is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Maaria is a familiar name in Finland and Brazil.
According to our estimate, at least 700 people have been bestowed Maaria around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Maaria
You have a quick mind. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Change your perspective. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You hate copying others. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way.
Do you like Maaria? Other names you would love
- Haller is Swedish form of Hallor
- Askur is form of Askr in Icelandic and Faroese languages
- Mami - Unusual Mami is used principally in Swedish and Danish, Mami means "True Beauty or Pearl" aimed at girls has its origin in Japanese
- Ævarr is Old Norse form of Ǣvarr
- Natasja - Prevalent girl name Natasja is used substantially in Scandinavian, Swedish and Norwegian. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Natasja is "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas"
Famous people named Maaria
- Actor Maaria Eira, renowned for movie Ballaadi
Lists having Maaria
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -aria
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Unruly
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Purity