Bettymarie meaning and origin
Far-out Hebrew Bettymarie is used as a girl name. Bettymarie is formed by illustrous and ceaseless Betty and illustrous and ceaseless Marie. Marie is form of everlasting and fashinable leading Maria, which itself is equivalent of Mary in French and German languages. Marie is equivalent of Mary in French and German languages, which itself is equivalent of Maria in Norwegian and Danish languages. Also Marie is equivalent of Maria in Norwegian and Danish languages.
Variants of Bettymarie
View middle names that goes with Bettymarie like Hine, Gracelyn, Klah, Joia, Leanne,Names that rhyme with Bettymarie
Popularity of Bettymarie
Bettymarie is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1928. According to our estimate, at least 20 people have been bestowed Bettymarie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bettymarie
You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Go through the following names similar to Bettymarie
- Manouchka - Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Manouchka given to girls, Manouchka means "God with Us"
- Bufi - Bufis origin is Hebrew, meaning of Bufi is "Form of Elizabeth, God's Oath and God's Promise" is aimed at girls. Bufi is resulted from Buffy.
- Keahi - Keahi's meaning is Fire is a unisex name chiefly used in Hebrew has origin in Hawaiian
- Jochebed - Unwonted Jochebed has its origin in Hebrew, Jochebed means "Gods Glory or Yahweh is Glory" and is prevalently used in English, German and Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Miguelle - Miguelle's meaning is Who is Like God, used principally in Spanish is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Bettymarie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bettymarie
- Girl names beginning with B
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -marie
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Ocean