Micha meaning and origin
Specifically used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, Slavic and Hebrew unheard-of, Micha came from Hebrew, meaning of Micha is "Who is Like God?" is used as a unisex name . Micha is form of celebrated and biblical Michaela. Michaela is variant form of biblical and preeminent Michael. Michaela is a resultant of Michel. Michaela is feminine of Michael. Unconventional Hebrew Michaela, meaning of Michaela is "Who Resembles God and Who is Like God". Micha is form of pleasing and biblical Micah. Micah is a version of venerable, biblical and dominant Michael. Micah is short form of Micaiah. Micah means Who is Like Yahweh? is rooted from Hebrew. Also Micha is form of Michaja in German language. The name is celebrated on September 29th.
Variants of MichaNames that rhyme with Micha
Popularity of Micha
Micha is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 146 on boy names chart when 51 babies were given the name Micha. There are over 661 babies that have been given the name Micha in Switzerland. Also, in Netherlands, in just 2 years, it has made it to the top 300 names. Recently in 2016, 75 babies were given Micha and it reached its peak ranking, 213 on boy names chart. Over 150 babies in Netherlands have been named Micha.
Micha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1977, it ranked 1861st when 39 boys were named Micha. There are over 2141 babies that have been given the name Micha in United States. Micha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 168 babies that have been given the name Micha in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1978 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 155 people have been named Micha in France.
Micha is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. And also in Netherlands. Over 150 babies in Netherlands have been named Micha. And also in Belgium. But Micha is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Micha around the globe.
Micha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Micha
Try to be more compassionate and humane. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Micha
- Ashyr - Unconventional and Contemporary boy name Ashyr means "Lucky, Wise and Blessed" is originated from Hebrew. Ashyr is derived from Asher.
- Marivon - The Marivon means "Sea or Arbste" is of Hebrew origin
- Danio - Danio's meaning is Judge used for baby boys used in Italian has its origin in Hebrew
- Ioakim - Boy name Ioakim means "God Judges On". Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Russian and Greek
- Zohar - Used in Hebrew far-out, Zohar came from Hebrew, Zohar means "Splendor or Brilliance" is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Micha
- Micha Lindenstrauss, Israeli judge and the State Comptroller between 2005 and 2012
- Micha Brumlik, is professor of education at the Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main
- Micha Bar-Am, Israeli journalistic photographer
- Micha Josef Berdyczewski, Little Russian-born writer of Hebrew, a journalist
- Micha Marah, Belgian singer and actress
- Michaela Grauke in Episode #5.22 as Actress
- Michaela Sabbattini in A.n.a.l. 3: Bum Rush as Actress
- Michaela Heigenhauser in Jagdfieber as Actress
- Actor Micha Bayard, known for tvMiniSeries Les Mis�rables
- In 2016, Micha Lescot characterized the role of Myosotis in drama and sci-fi flick Arès.
- In 2007, Micha Rice characterized the role of Joseph in drama flick Dead Letters.