Miccah meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Miccah is of Hebrew origin. Miccah is spelling variation of Micah. Micah is variant of prevailing, biblical and everlasting Michael. Micah is a short form of Micaiah. Curious Micah is originated from Hebrew, Micah means "Who is Like Yahweh?".
Variants of Miccah
View middle names that goes with Miccah like Dawson, Austin, Jadon, Emon, Tyrone, Quinn,Names that rhyme with Miccah
Popularity of Miccah
Miccah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Miccah is a familiar name in Malawi. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Miccah globally.
What numbers say about Miccah?
The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive.
Looking for names similar to Miccah? Please go through the following names
- Ellyce - Outlandish Hebrew Ellyce means "Greek Form of Elijah or God is My Oath" used as a gender insensitive name is prevalently used in English
- Ivane - Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Ivane bestowed upon girls, Ivane means "God is Merciful"
- Rachelle - Illustrous Rachelle is used in Italian and English came from Hebrew, Rachelle means "Lamb or Female Sheep" is bestowed upon both sexes. On baby girl names chart, illustrous Rachelle managed to reach 408 in year 1994 in United States
- Meryanne - Meaning of Meryanne is Princess of the Sea or Gracious has its origin in Hebrew
- Jamesie - Jamesie's meaning is Supplanter or He who Supplants is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in English
Namesakes of Miccah
We could not find any notable namesake.