Reydavid meaning and origin
Reydavid is formed by commonly accepted Rey and cherished and all time favorite David, which itself is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved. Also David is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved.
Variants of ReydavidNames that rhyme with Reydavid
Popularity of Reydavid
Reydavid is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our research, over 60 babies have been bestowed Reydavid around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Reydavid
You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them.
Go through the following names similar to Reydavid
- Gareth - Widely Accepted unisex name Gareth means "Spear Brave or Possibly: the Friendly" which is used especially in English and Welsh is of German, Welsh and Celtic origin
- Kenna - Origin of Customary Kenna is in Celtic is predominantly used in English and Norwegian and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Kenna is "The Handsome, Handsome or Beautiful or Wealthy"
- Anne-Claire - Anne-Claires origin is Hebrew, Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Anne-Claire is "Gracious" is used for girls
- Jésabel has its origin in Celtic, Jésabel means "Lord or Generous"
- Maurya - Outlandish Maurya has its origin in Celtic and Latin, Maurya means "Bitter, King or Leader" bestowed upon both genders is used principally in Gujarati and Bengali
Namesakes of Reydavid
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Reydavid
- Boy names beginning with R
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Dearly