Celestina name meaning
What does Celestina mean?
Unusual and Evergreen girl name Celestina is largely used in Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish and Finnish. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Celestina is "Heavenly, Of the Sky or Heavenly of Sky". Celestina is a variant of widespread and venerable Celeste. Celeste is version of enduring Celestina. Creative and adventurous and Enduring Latin Celeste, meaning of Celeste is "Of the Sky, Heavenly and The Word Coelestis Which is of the Meaning Heavenly of the Sky".
Is the name Celestina suitable for a newborn?
Celestina is a remarkable baby girl name that carries a Latin origin and has an elegant meaning of "heavenly." It is a unique name that stands out from the conventional baby names, making it perfect for parents who want something distinct for their little one. The name Celestina has a melodious ring to it, making it pleasant to hear and say. Moreover, this name brings to mind images of beauty, elegance, and grace, which makes it an excellent choice for any baby girl.
How do I pronounce Celestina?
Two syllabled Celestina is most commonly pronounced as ce-lesti-na. Some people pronounce it as cel(es)-tina.
Variants of Celestina
Celesta, Celeste, Caelestis, Celina, Caelius, Caelia, Asselina, Marcelina, Coelestina
View middle names that goes with Celestina like Gwendoline, Vivianna, Kittie, Lettie, Ariadna,Names that rhyme with Celestina
How popular is the name Celestina?
Celestina is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1892 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1894, it ranked 1061st when 52 girl were named Celestina. Over 2377 babies in United States have been named Celestina. The name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Celestina is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Celestina is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, Nigeria, Peru, Mexico, Philippines, Mozambique, Argentina, Brazil, Ghana and Bolivia. According to our research, at least 180000 people have been bestowed Celestina around the globe.
Celestina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Celestina?
People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Most people enjoy having you around. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family.
You would love these names similar to Celestina
- Ilva - Ilva's meaning is Wolf is used in German and Italian has its roots in Latin is given to girls
- Hilarius - Originated from Greek and Latin, Hilarius means "The Cheerful", used mainly in Finnish, German and Swedish is given to boys
- Tatia - Originated from Latin, Famed Tatia is used prevalently in Russian and English, Tatia means "King of the Sabines" is given to girls
- France-annie - France-annies origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of France-annie is "Graceful or Free"
- Lionel - Originated from Latin, Prevalent and Enduring Lionel is used commonly in English, Finnish and French bestowed upon both boys and girls, Lionel means "Young Lion, The Lion or Form of Leonard"
Sibling Names for Celestina
Celestina is a beautiful and unique name choice for your little one. If you're looking for sibling names that complement Celestina, we've put together a list of options ranging from classic to modern. Take a look and find the perfect pair for your growing family!
Sister to Celestina
Names for Celestina's brother
Famous people named Celestina
- Celestina Aladekoba, recording artist, dancer and actress
- In 1977, Celestina Casapietra portrayed the role of N in music film Gala unter den Linden.
Lists having Celestina
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tina
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Sky