Tarry name meaning
What does Tarry mean?
Tarry is variant form of Tarald. Tarald is Norwegian form of Þarald. Odd unisex name Tarry is rooted from Old French is used in Norwegian. Tarry is form of timeless and widely accepted Terry. Terry is form of TerenceTheodoric. Also Terry is variant of Tyrrell. Terry is also variant form of preeminent Terri. Terry is shortened form of Terence. Terry is equivalent of Terence in English language. Odd Old Greek and Old French Terry, meaning of Terry is "Form of Terence and Smooth".
Variants of Tarry
How popular is the name Tarry?
Tarry is an uncommon baby name in United States, 67 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2004. Over 619 babies in United States have been named Tarry. Also, Tarry is a familiar name in Nigeria. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Tarry globally.
Numerological aspects of Tarry
You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. You have a quick mind. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception.
If you like Tarry, you would love these names
- Bertor - Used particulary in Norwegian, Bertor is used for baby boys. Bertor is Norwegian equivalent of Bergtor
- Sigrek is form of Sigríkr in Norwegian language
- Molfrid - The girl name Molfrid is chiefly used in Norwegian. Molfrid is form of Målfrid in Norwegian language
- Hjørgunn is equivalent of Hjǫrgunnr in Norwegian language
- Skirne is Norwegian equivalent of Skírnir
Famous people named Tarry
- Tarryn Steyn in Shalwar Kameez as Actress
- Tarryn Meaker in Racing Stripes as Actress
- Tarry Green is renowned for his acting in movie Four Boys and a Gun
Lists having Tarry
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family