Terai name meaning
What does Terai mean?
Girl name Terai is rooted from Japanese. Terai is form of unfading and prominent Tera. Tera is form of admired Tara. Also Tera is variant form of durable and acclaimed Terry. Tera is also variant form of persistent and acclaimed Teresa. Tera is an abridged form of Theresa. Origin of Tera is in Celtic, Old Greek and Japanese, meaning of Tera is "Crag, Hill and Star".
Variants of Terai
How popular is the name Terai?
Terai is a familiar baby name in French Polynesia and India. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Terai globally.
What numerology tells about Terai?
Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Terai
- Hatsuko means First Born Child is a girl name used majorly in Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Masahiro - The rare boy name Masahiro came from Japanese, Masahiro means "Straightforward" is used in Japanese
- Yoko - Unorthodox Japanese Yoko is particulary used in Japanese and Hindi, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Yoko is "Sonnenkind or Tolerance"
- Tetsuo - Rare boy name Tetsuo is of Japanese origin, meaning of Tetsuo is "Iron Husband" is commonly used in Japanese
- Akiyama - Prevalently used in Japanese, Akiyama means "Fall or Berg"
Famous people named Terai
We could not find any notable namesake.