Tere name meaning
On This Page
What does Tere mean?
Used particulary in Finnish and Spanish sufficiently quirky, Tere is of Old Greek origin is used for both boys and girls. Tere is form of everlasting and customary Tera. Tera is version of outstanding Tara.
Also Tera is version of timeless and outstanding Terry. Tera is also form of unfading and renowned Teresa. Tera is short version of Theresa. Meaning of Tera is Star, Hill and Crag is of Latin, Old Greek and Japanese origin.
Also. Tere is abridged form of Theresa. Theresa is form of imperishable and famed Theresia.
Variants of Tere
How popular is the name Tere?
Tere is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1946 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 391 babies in United States have been named Tere.
The given name is a common name in Mexico, Ethiopia, Puerto Rico, Spain and Ivory Coast while somewhat familiar name in Burkina Faso, Brazil, Indonesia, India, Guatemala, New Zealand, Iran, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Papua New Guinea and Canada.
As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Tere globally.
Numerological aspects of Tere
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You never establish clumsy connections. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Go through the following names similar to Tere
- Sibbill - Meaning of Sibbill is Oracle and Priestess of Apollo is rooted from Old Greek is given to baby girls. Sibbill is derivation of Sybil.
- Sharmin - Mostly used in Hindi and Arabic uncustomary, Sharmin aimed at both sexes has its origin in English and Old Greek, meaning of Sharmin is "Shy, Modest or Lucky"
- Ditte - Originated from Old Greek and Old English, Ditte is dominantly used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is a girl name. Ditte is Danish form of Dieta
- Lena - Used mainly in Bengali, Scandinavian and Marathi durable and popular, Lena is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew mostly given to both sexes, Lena means "Native of Magdala or Variant of Helen"
- Joji is equivalent of George in Japanese language
Middle names for Tere
Possible options for a child named Tere include these in vogue and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Tere.
Famous people named Tere
- Tere Tereba, American fashion designer, writer, and actress
- Tere Ríos, author of the 1965 book 'The Fifteenth Pelican' which was the basis for the 1960s Screen Gems television sitcom
- Teresa Conroy in Depeche Mode: 101 as
- Teresa Hannigan in Soul Food as Editor
- Teresa Barnwell in 2001: A Space Travesty as Actress
- Teresa Palmer in West Divided as Actress
- Teresa Klamert in Schonzeit as Actress
- Teresa E. Victor in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan as Actress
- Teresa Correia in O. as Camera and Electrical Department
- Tere Lee in movie I Am Orpheus as Actress
- In 1975 action and adventure film, Santo en Anónimo mortal, Tere Velázquez characterized Yvette.
- In 1989, Tere Minguet characterized the role of Victoria in film Derrumbe.
Lists having Tere
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ter
- Boy names that ends with -ere
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Hunter